Spring 2017 Track Thread for Miami Recruits

Advertisement
192457.gif

But peeps on here hot-taking he's slow, doe. Typical retards that post nonsense on this site.

I didn't need that time from today to know what I already know, he's fast as fūck, especially for size.

Advertisement
We got the top RB in state this year. And in Florida, that's usually a really good thing....

Pledger will be a really good one, too, but he's a Cali RB....

But, we actually had ****in trolls on here that compared this kid to James Wilder Jr in his original commitment thread smh...

And even two long time board vets that were "not impressed with his tape" & didn't think he was a legit 5-star smh

I know they were just trolling, but it's still astonishing that we landed literally one of the 3 best RB's in the NATION & we still had people nitpicking Lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid is Todd Gurley. I don't think you guys realize just how special he is.
OH believe me, I'm more than aware...

In the old Lingard threads before they got locked, I was one of the people that was calling this kid a Program changer & that ACC/Natty titles soon follow after you land an Elite caliber athlete like him.

This was back in October & even back when he came to Paradise he was by far the best RB at camp & among the top 3 performers overall with Mark Pope & Zay Williams.

RBU is back bro

Advertisement
Back