Spring 2017 Track Thread for Miami Recruits

Advertisement
So people can get an idea of how big his dad is. He was in the photo when Canes coaches visited a few weeks ago.

[TWEET]823587772376186880[/TWEET]

lol at Coach Aparicio, dude looks like same 17 years later. His old man should probably send him to school that doesn't run a 1930s era offense.

I wonder if Coach Aparicio is still teaching health over there

Looking at his physique, I hope not. The whole class would be, "Welcome to health class. Just do the opposite of everything you see me do. Have a great day, kids!"

So people can get an idea of how big his dad is. He was in the photo when Canes coaches visited a few weeks ago.

[TWEET]823587772376186880[/TWEET]

lol at Coach Aparicio, dude looks like same 17 years later. His old man should probably send him to school that doesn't run a 1930s era offense.

I wonder if Coach Aparicio is still teaching health over there

Looking at his physique, I hope not.

You call that a physique? I call that an empanada.

Spartan Invitational…………Feb 25, 2017………..Timing/Results MOGO Electronic Timing Inc.

25 school attended

100m---(run into a very slight headwind) HS National elite standard is 10.80
1… Tyler Harrell…….. 11… Christopher Columbus HS…… 10.68…. -0.12…(6-0/180 WR Columbus--this time 10th fastest in nation so far)
2… Steven Stallings.. 11… G. Holmes Braddock HS……… 10.73…. -0.1
3… Yasir Abdullah… 11… Miami Carol City HS……..….… 10.78…. -0.1 …Remember a LB
4… Nigel Bethel……… 11… Miami Northwestern HS….…. 10.80…. -0.1

300MH
1… Thomas Burns…… 11… Miami Northwestern HS……… 36.55……(This time is the 3rd fastest in US High schools so far.)

Problem is that Abdullah is 190lbs. Calling him a LB at this point in time is a bit disingenuous. If he has the hips to play safety, maybe that's a better projection.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He ran an 11.16 in 2015, solid improvement when you consider how much he's grown in that time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But, we actually had ****** trolls on here that compared this kid to James Wilder Jr in his original commitment thread smh...

And even two long time board vets that were "not impressed with his tape" & didn't think he was a legit 5-star smh

I know they were just trolling, but it's still astonishing that we landed literally one of the 3 best RB's in the NATION & we still had people nitpicking Lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back