Spring 2017 Track Thread for Miami Recruits

Advertisement
Christian Brown - Hudl

6-0/180..Safety/RB (2018)....I see where 1953 posted on him in the past---
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...ety-atlantic/117998?highlight=christian+brown

Kid participated in four events including preliminaries and finals and finished first in two, second in one and fourth in another. Did two feild events before taking out Hall. Talk about an athlete.
60th **** Melear Memorial Palm Beach County Championship---April 6, 2017

110mH---
1.. Brown, Christian … Atlantic HS ….. 14.37 (national elite 14.70)
2.. Hall, Gurvan ……… Palm Beach L … 14.86

300mH--
1.. Brown, Christian … Atlantic HS ….. 38.94 (national elite 39.60)
2 ..Hall, Gurvan ……… Palm Beach L .. 40.05

Triple jump
2 ..Brown, Christian …. Atlantic HS….. 45-3 (national elite 45-0)

Long Jump
4.. Brown, Christian …….. Atlantic HS ……….. 21-02.50

Last edited:
Where are those national elite numbers coming from? Cause if they're right, then holy ****--he's blowing them out of the water.

I think miles spilt comes up with those numbers. They whatever. I think 14.7 in the hurdles to to high.

Anyways, I think hall is out of shape. He ran faster than that last year as a soph. Pretty sure his pb in the 110's is 14.3. If he was training like he should be he should be close to breaking 14 by now.

When did Hall become some sort of track star that others should celebrate beating?

Advertisement
When did Hall become some sort of track star that others should celebrate beating?

There are articles talking about his track exploits and how he has excellent coverage speed. If he was 27 seconds in the hurdles do you think major schools would be after him?

Advertisement
Just because you are fast doesn't mean you are good at football...

Did you take any time to watch his game film for last year? Apparently, not or you would not have made such a statement.

Nope. The track talk on this board with a bunch of random names besides the obvious ones we know gets annoying. General statement, just because you are fast doesn't mean you are good at football. Wasn't directed at one individual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DayStat and Athletic net has Gurvan with the 14th fastest 110mH time in Fl this year and inside the top 100 times in the nation so far this year. I do not think you get on that list with your thumb up your ***.
Some people never research anything they just **** out a statement and the crazy part is some people eat it. No wonder politician get elected in this country.

I think miles spilt comes up with those numbers. They whatever. I think 14.7 in the hurdles to to high.

Anyways, I think hall is out of shape. He ran faster than that last year as a soph. Pretty sure his pb in the 110's is 14.3. If he was training like he should be he should be close to breaking 14 by now.

And a couple other sites. They have them for boys and girls and for indoor and outdoor.

Advertisement

DayStat and Athletic net has Gurvan with the 14th fastest 110mH time in Fl this year and inside the top 100 times in the nation so far this year. I do not think you get on that list with your thumb up your ***.
Some people never research anything they just **** out a statement and the crazy part is some people eat it. No wonder politician get elected in this country.

When someone has Hall's 300m Hurdle PR as 40.05 and we currently have commits that runs 3 full seconds faster than that, it's hard to throw him in the elite category.

Nobody said that and anybody that follows football knows that speed is an important PART of ones game. A lot of the best football players also run/ran track. A lot of people like myself think they go hand n hand.

One thing that is a fact is if you're slow you will suck at the college level plain and simple.

To be frank you have to be kinda football dumb not to understand the correlation/ concept.

When someone has Hall's 300m Hurdle PR as 40.05 and we currently have commits that runs 3 full seconds faster than that, it's hard to throw him in the elite category.

Yea that time is far from elite. Thing is Hall ran 14.3 in the 110's as a soph so I know he can run faster. Not sure what the deal is...I don't think he's in shape. (track shape)

Advertisement

Nobody said that and anybody that follows football knows that speed is an important PART of ones game. A lot of the best football players also run/ran track. A lot of people like myself think they go hand n hand.

One thing that is a fact is if you're slow you will suck at the college level plain and simple.

To be frank you have to be kinda football dumb not to understand the correlation/ concept.

Plenty of slow players end up studs. Michael Irvin ring a bell?

Plenty of slow players end up studs. Michael Irvin ring a bell?

Michael Irvin wasn't slow. Dam you make some weird *** comments. Deon sanders sucked at track ring a bell? Lmao etc

Nope not dumb with football and that correlation at all. I know speed kills but how many posters on here rave about a kid being lightning fast and we need to look at and when film comes out he sucks at other aspects of football. Too many to count. You can be the fastest guy in the world but if you dont have true football instincts like vision, field awareness, etc you suck and have no business on the field. All I'm saying is it's ridiculous when folks post track info on here about kids we aren't recruiting that we need to...there is a reason we aren't and they aren't Miami caliber or they are average at playing the game. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back