Spring 2017 Track Thread for Miami Recruits

Advertisement
Advertisement
6'3" corners aren't supposed to be that fast... Unless they're Tyson Campbell. Imagine him this time next year. At least 6'4", 15-20 lbs. heavier, rolling outta bed running 4.3's. It might kill me if he doesn't wear Orange and Green on the next level....

Kevin Austin 11.27

lol even slower than the kid you labeled as "slow" (Bandy).

Austin is the most overrated WR on this forum, even moreso than Moore and Schwartzen. This chili dog nerd spends his time beating up on 3A scrubs and showing out in camps where he doesn't get hit.

6'3" corners aren't supposed to be that fast... Unless they're Tyson Campbell. Imagine him this time next year. At least 6'4", 15-20 lbs. heavier, rolling outta bed running 4.3's. It might kill me if he doesn't wear Orange and Green on the next level....

How we looking for him man? He just visited lsu and is visiting Ohio state in 2weeks with surtain for their spring game

Still looking great bruh. I haven't talked to him about the LSU trip yet, I'll holler at him when he comes back from the meet. I'm not worried about the ****eyes, his folks are gonna have him go up there again when it's cold. I don't think he'll like it. I'm gonna see if I can take him to Gables before he goes to Columbus... I think he's a Cane when the dust settles...One feeling I get though is that he's NOT going wherever PS2 is. It's kinda touchy, I never asked him because they get along great, but I think he's tired of being in his shadow (and rightfully so).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kevin Austin 11.27

Austin is the most overrated WR on this forum, even moreso than Moore and Schwartzen. This chili dog nerd spends his time beating up on 3A scrubs and showing out in camps where he doesn't get hit.

Austin ran 10.9 last year as a soph. Lmao. Dumb as ****. Austin like bandy misses some practices due to some of these football 7 on 7's, camps n chit like that. Bandy ran a 4.5 so if it's legit he can run under 11. If his top speed is 11.1 he will have some difficulty at this level playing CB at Miami especially against elite teams.

I'm telling you that chit right now flat out. If that's the case he'd make a better SS IMO.

Kevin Austin 11.27

Austin ran 10.9 last year as a soph. Lmao. Dumb as ****. Austin like bandy misses some practices due to some of these football 7 on 7's, camps n chit like that. Bandy ran a 4.5 so if it's legit he can run under 11. If his top speed is 11.1 he will have some difficulty at this level playing CB at Miami especially against elite teams.

I'm telling you that chit right now flat out. If that's the case he'd make a better SS IMO.

You don't make sense.

Why would Bandy (11.1) have any trouble covering Austin (11.27)?

It sounds like Bandy could easily cover an "elite" kid like Austin.

So either Austin isn't "elite" and is in fact "overrated", or Bandy actually is elite since he can easily cover Austin.

Kevin Austin 11.27

You don't make sense.

So either Austin isn't "elite" and is in fact "overrated", or Bandy actually is elite since he can easily cover Austin.

Austin is faster than his 11.27 he just ran. He's already proven it. Have no idea what the conditions where.

No you don't make sense. In another thread you said you wouldn't use a smaller CB ( in that case it was Samuels) against a bigger taller physically whatever guy like Austin didn't you? Now a midget shouldn't have no problem?

Whatever dude. Like I said Austin broke 11 as a soph. So he's faster than bandy who's never done it.

You're getting you're own BS mixed up.

Advertisement
Kevin Austin 11.27

You don't make sense.

One, I thought you didn't like midgets (or whatever worse you used to describe Samuels) covering guys like Austin on a post?

2, Austin is faster than bandy. He ran under 11 as a soph. Bandy has yet to break the barrier.

Anyways, bandy may turn out to be a good player but his speed concerns me right now. I like his feet, he's aggressive and isn't afraid to stick his n the action. Not too concerned about his shirt area speed or quickness... his long speed concerns me. Won't matter if Miami can get a guy like Campbell or young emerges as an around cover corner.

Advertisement
Kevin Austin 11.27

You don't make sense.

Austin is faster than his 11.27 he just ran. He's already proven it. Have no idea what the conditions where.

No you don't make sense. In another thread you said you wouldn't use a smaller CB ( in that case it was Samuels) against a bigger taller physically whatever guy like Austin didn't you? Now a midget shouldn't have no problem?

Whatever dude. Like I said Austin broke 11 as a soph. So he's faster than bandy who's never done it.

You're getting you're own BS mixed up.

The conditions were obviously pretty good if multiple people were posting career best #'s.....just sayn.

Delta Timing Group - Contractor License 3/31/2017 - 12:23 PM
2017 Pepsi Florida Relays - 3/30/2017 to 4/1/2017
University of Florida
Percy Beard Track

Event 14 Boys 100 M High School
================================================== ===================
Relays: R 10.17 2008 Jeffery Demps, South Lake, FL
Name Year School Finals Wind
================================================== ===================
Finals
1.. Anthony Schwartz...... Am Heritage ......... 10.15R
2.. Chauncy Smart......... 12 Auburndale........... 10.40