Spring 2017 Track Thread for Miami Recruits

Ant track meets going on this weekend?

Bruh, your shtick has expired already. Find a new troll subject. lol.

PAR and Dukejuke9 are the same guy. The same stuff almost word for word appears on the InsidetheU

Lmao.... you wanna make a life time ban bet?

They just make up anything. I think that's the same guy who didn't know they run sprints the opposite way when the wind is too bad or have any knowledge of how wind aided times work last year but now post things like hes Ato Bolden with analysis. I just laugh because he's a Google king and doesn't even know the sport. He kinda gave himself away when he said I got mad at him last year. He was wrong as heck and couldn't realize it.

Lots of guys like that here I just laugh at them.

Advertisement

Seriously, at least I got popped for derailing threads by taking shots at broke and the mods. This shît is just boring.

Lmao are u ***** serious? first off I started a track thread in an attempt to consolidate all the track threads way before the mods finally decided to do it after all the cry baby post from guys like you made.

2....are you seriously seeking some kinda attention for talkin chit on an internet website to some dude with Brock as his handle? are you ***** serious? lmfao. Pathetic

Yes. Actually, you're right about this as the track thread though you didn't start it, CarolCityHigh did. My bad on that one. It's better than having your track comments everywhere else. I'll leave it to you and bcöck to govern accordingly.

Last edited:

PAR and Dukejuke9 are the same guy. The same stuff almost word for word appears on the InsidetheU

Lmao.... you wanna make a life time ban bet?

They just make up anything. I think that's the same guy who didn't know they run sprints the opposite way when the wind is too bad or have any knowledge of how wind aided times work last year but now post things like hes Ato Bolden with analysis. I just laugh because he's a Google king and doesn't even know the sport. He kinda gave himself away when he said I got mad at him last year. He was wrong as heck and couldn't realize it.

Lots of guys like that here I just laugh at them.

sounds like the alter-ego has kicked in

Seriously, at least I got popped for derailing threads by taking shots at broke and the mods. This shît is just boring.

Lmao are u ***** serious? first off I started a track thread in an attempt to consolidate all the track threads way before the mods finally decided to do it after all the cry baby post from guys like you made.

2....are you seriously seeking some kinda attention for talkin chit on an internet website to some dude with Brock as his handle? are you ***** serious? lmfao. Pathetic

Yes. Actually, you're right about this as the track thread though you didn't start it, CarolCityHigh did. My bad on that one. It's better than having your track comments everywhere else. I'll leave it to you and bcöck to govern accordingly.

I posted times of UM commits, potential commits, and guys in the local tri-county area that we may go after.

Advertisement

I posted times of UM commits, potential commits, and guys in the local tri-county area that we may go after.

You always do a great job, CCH!

The one I started got combined with this one

Fair enough.

So do we like diversity or integration better?

Advertisement
GMAC South Qualifier 3/21/2017----Finals on March 25, 2017

---------------------------------
Prelims…

14th ..Daquris Wiggins …….. 11 ..Southridge … 22.89 ….. -1.0mps (22.56 with no wind)--his 200m is getting better each meet, 100m is about the same

11th.. Daquris Wiggins ……….. 11…. Southridge …….. 11.36(wind not a factor)

-----------------------------------

100m..Finals--6th (made finals for GMAC)…. Trajan Bandy ……….. 12………. Columbus …….. 11.23

The wind was factor here as Christopher Henderson with a personal best 10.77 ran 11.03 for third in this meet.
Tyree Harrell a 2018 WR from Columbus ran a 10.99 here for second his personal best several weeks ago 10.58

Last edited:
Two big safety's we have offers to.

Walter J Shombach Memorial Track Meet---3/21/17....no record of the wind at this meet yet

3rd…………….. Reese, David ………..…........ Fort Pierce …..…..…… 11.32
6th…………….. Sherwood, Jamien ………….. Jensen Beach …………. 11.39

GMAC North Qualifiers---Finals March 25, 2017--guys may have save some in longer races for 25th.

100 meters--
2nd…Yasir Abdullah….….. 11.. Miami Carol City HS….. 10.80
5th… Lamont Finnie JR….... 11.. Miami Edison HS………. 10.87
6th… Camron Davis…….... 11.. Miami Carol City HS…. 10.99

300mH
1… Thomas Burns…. 11 Miami Northwestern HS….. 38.93 (not even challenged 3 seconds faster then next closest guy)

200meters
3…… James Cook….. 10….. Miami Central HS…… 22.03

Advertisement
Carol City: Thanks for sharing!. I'm no expert in recruiting, but Yasir Abdullah and Lamont Finnie with those crazy low times require an offer now!

Thomas Burns smoked everyone at GAMC Championships--March 25, 2017..The other three guys were all under that national elite time of 39.50 and were not even in it.

Finals
1.. Thomas Burns........ 11.. Northwestern..... 35.81
2.. Jamaal Wiggins........ 12.. So Dade............ 39.26
3.. Richelieu Valery ....... 12.. Krop ................ 39.34
4.. Kameron Davis ........ 11.. Southridge ....... 39.50

Nationally his margin is huge---

1.. 11... Thomas Burns..... 35.81... PR.... FL Miami Northwestern
2.. 11... Eric Edwards.......... 36.44... PR.... TX Houston Langham Crk
3.. 12... Devall Harris.......... 36.50... PR..... TX Houston Cyp. Falls

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thomas Burns smoked everyone at GAMC Championships--March 25, 2017..The other three guys were all under that national elite time of 39.50 and were not even in it.

Finals
1.. Thomas Burns........ 11.. Northwestern..... 35.81
2.. Jamaal Wiggins........ 12.. So Dade............ 39.26
3.. Richelieu Valery ....... 12.. Krop ................ 39.34
4.. Kameron Davis ........ 11.. Southridge ....... 39.50

Nationally his margin is huge---

1.. 11... Thomas Burns..... 35.81... PR.... FL Miami Northwestern
2.. 11... Eric Edwards.......... 36.44... PR.... TX Houston Langham Crk
3.. 12... Devall Harris.......... 36.50... PR..... TX Houston Cyp. Falls

would very much like to bring in Finnie as an athlete.

The is the classic Dade kid that goes under the radar but happens to be one heck of an athlete and does well at the next level.

Pepsi Florida Relays ...Mar 30, 2017 Apr 1, 2017

Preliminaries
1 Anthony Schwartz .... Am Heritage ....... 10.32q---qualifies fort he finals with fastest time in prelims

Advertisement
Back