Spill the beans on Jacurri

Sums up season

I witnessed the worst OC in UM history manage to get a 14/19 for 139 and 3 TDs passing w/ 19 attempts for 87 yards winning performance from Brown against GT on the road (reminder: we lost to GT at home this year). But, I guess it's crazy to think our "better" OC with our improved OL talent and an extra year of development for Brown might have made some use of Brown's (admittedly limited) skillset at any point in the 11 games we've played so far. Or, if Brown was so unplayable and forever terrible, perhaps while they were "self-scouting the room," they might have thought to acquire a less limited QB in the portal.

Advertisement
I witnessed the worst OC in UM history manage to get a 14/19 for 139 and 3 TDs passing w/ 19 attempts for 87 yards winning performance from Brown against GT on the road (reminder: we lost to GT at home this year). But, I guess it's crazy to think our "better" OC with our improved OL talent and an extra year of development for Brown might have made some use of Brown's (admittedly limited) skillset at any point in the 11 games we've played so far. Or, if Brown was so unplayable and forever terrible, perhaps while they were "self-scouting the room," they might have thought to acquire a less limited QB in the portal.
Jacurri was no more inaccurate than Emory is. The outcry doesn't match.

JB needs to be a RB. Big backs are what UM needs. Fletcher, Citizen (if healthy), Chaney and Brown running hard.
Doc Rivers Basketball GIF

Advertisement
We should ask a leader of the black community, Uncle Luke.

Disclaimer, this is merely me clowning on Luke for his asinine comments last week or the week before. It has no bearing or hidden insult to Jacuri Brown or any race or ethnicity whatsoever.

Advertisement
I honestly wish he would either move to WR, which I truly believe is his money position.

Or put on 15 and be a TE. Would love him there.

I cannot for the life of me when we switched to ground and pound mode (which, love it or hate it, was by necessity with our disappearance of the QB position) he was not brought in for 10-15 plays and 3-5 carries a game for a different look. Too good of athlete to not use there.

Last edited:
Nothing like una buena Dominicana my man. You are blessed. Lived there 6 years. And if she cooks, ayyyy papa!! Un Morito de habichuelas con res guisado and tostones my goodness.
Yeah brother she made two Domican Cakes 🎂 one yesterday for us to enjoy now and another one for thanksgiving day which she finished today since we are going to Georgia to be with her Family. I honestly am a blessed man. Blessings brother 🙏🏾 and yes she is an excellent cook

Yeah brother she made two Domican Cakes 🎂 one yesterday for us to enjoy now and another one for thanksgiving day which she finished today since we are going to Georgia to be with her Family. I honestly am a blessed man. Blessings brother 🙏🏾 and yes she is an excellent cook
Did she make it with Dominican Vanilla Extract?! That’s the good stuff right there!!

Advertisement
assuming j-williams goes pro, jacurri sticks around and is open to changing positions am i nuts for thinking he might potentially be a darn good safety?

Advertisement
Seems pretty simple, only game it reasonably would make sense based on this season for him to play would have been these last 2 games. Well against FSU we had a great 2nd quarter. 3rd quarter I could have seen getting him in and maybe would have made a difference. But at the end of the game, we needed to pass and undoubtedly TVD was best option when Emory broke his arm.

For Louisville TVD played well and the offense as a whole played pretty well. Sure maybe it could have been good to get him in, but again we didn't lose due to our offensive performance. Maybe you can say if we had gotten him involved early we would have been more dangerous in the RedZone at the end of the game?

I think it makes sense to get him a few plays this game.

The staff made a mistake failing to utilize him in up to 4 games this season. Would have loved to see him in some RZ packages (where we've struggled).

I’d of loved to have seen him last week when we were on the 3 with Emory out and TVD limping around being hardly able to move….would have loved to have seen him take the snap and try and run the corner against one of their corners instead of TVD throwing three passes to nobody..

We should ask a leader of the black community, Uncle Luke.

Disclaimer, this is merely me clowning on Luke for his asinine comments last week or the week before. It has no bearing or hidden insult to Jacuri Brown or any race or ethnicity whatsoever.
Sadly enough that stupid DJ at Hard Rock played at least one Luke song this past Saturday. How clueless is that?

Advertisement
Back