Spill the beans on Jacurri

Advertisement
David Lake on his pod the other day said.. he can with good authority say JB wants to stay and be here next season. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I honestly wish he would either move to WR, which I truly believe is his money position.

Or transfer.

Love the kid, but he just isn’t a good passer. Unless he can find a QB guru that can some how fix that, I think he and UM is wasting their time.

UM is not wasting time on Jacurri, he just hasn't been coached by a good QB developer. With time he will develope into an average passer and a good game manager, that is an elite athlete. Taken as a whole those traits alone are good for 11 win seasons at UM, the other games are dependent on the team we put around him.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
If I had a player that told me his intent to transfer during the middle of the season, I’d shake his hand and thank him for his honesty. I’d also expect he play the season out if he wants to remain on the team.

If I had a player tell me his intent to transfer and told me he will not play in a game, he’d be dismissed from the team.

Maybe I’m in the minority here, FOH with that…

Advertisement
He sucks as a QB. Cant complete a pass more than 5 yards consistently, cant read a defense(worse than TVD), doesnt want to show all of that when he transfers. He will need to be in a run heavy offense limiting his non passing skills.

Would make a great TE with a coach that uses a TE.....so anywhere else but Miami
I remember when Ferman got hammered for saying the same ****. Broken clocks I guess.

Noticed he’d been getting ready for that position change.

IMG_9079.gif

Advertisement
UM is not wasting time on Jacurri, he just hasn't been coached by a good QB developer. With time he will developer into average passer and good game manager, that is an elite athlete. Taken as a whole those traits alone are good for 11 win seasons at UM, the other games are dependent on the team we put around him.

Go Canes

So we have a kid on campus for 2 seasons and don’t invest in his development…

That’s atrocious…

If I had a player that told me his intent to transfer during the middle of the season, I’d shake his hand and thank him for his honesty. I’d also expect he play the season out if he wants to remain on the team.

If I had a player tell me his intent to transfer and told me he will not play in a game, he’d be dismissed from the team.

Maybe I’m in the minority here, FOH with that…
💯
I really don’t buy this theory that JB has told the coaches he doesn’t want to play.
It makes no sense.
Mario might be poor football coach, but no way I see Mario tolerating that BS.
They might have agreed it’s best for him to transfer and I do think he’s headed for the portal.
But I seriously doubt the reason he’s not playing is because he told the coaches he doesn’t want to get hurt. Make no sense.

Advertisement
White Rice = Habichuelas
Yellow Rice = Gandules
Man that's just wild to me lol. To me Habichuelas are green beans. Frijoles ****** are black beans. Boricuas have so many things that they say differently from us Cubans. For example.... Jugo de China is orange juice but my all time favorite is the following. In 88 when I was 20 I moved back to Orlando from Miami where I had lived for the last 8 years. So I'm listening to this co worker from Puerto Rico and he keeps saying the word "Bicho". For Cubans a bicho is a bug.. an insect. So I'm wondering why this dude is telling a story about a bug and I finally go up and ask him if he is talking about an insect. You should have seen the look on his face. Man it was priceless! Needless to say, I now know what a Boricua means when he says "Bicho".

The season is over. Can someone please explain exactly what is going on with JB?

Thanks.
There are only 2 possibilities. 1) they are very committed to the Redshirt. It was a decision prior to the year that he wouldn't take a single snap, and they are sticking to it. Or 2) Jaccuri has already made it clear he will not be risking injury before he portals.

Advertisement
Back