Spill the beans on Jacurri

My guesses would be:

Georgia Tech, South Carolina, Miss St, App State and some others like UNC-Charlotte, Troy, Georgia State, etc.
South Carolina seems to be really high on LaNorris Sellers, so that destination would surprise me.

Advertisement
I wonder if he's taken his redshirt year seriously to improve as a passer or if he goofed off thinking normal workouts and going through the team motions would magically make him better because of age.

he wanted to redshirt but his accuracy is still very bad too.
If you have inside information, then you should say so. If you don't, then you shouldn't spit inflammatory conjecture.

We have a bunch of typical fans that see a handful of plays of freshman and can project their development and future.

Bo Nix who was one of the worst QBs I saw as a freshman and sophomore. He's now a serious contender for the Hesiman.

Like life in general, People evolve. It's the same in sports. We shouldn't judge a player until year 3 in the program especially QBs.

I wonder if he's taken his redshirt year seriously to improve as a passer or if he goofed off thinking normal workouts and going through the team motions would magically make him better because of age.
We'll know more in a few weeks. There's no need to speculate at this point. There's only 1 game left. If JB is transferring, he'll likely be in the portal before the bowl game.

Technically, he could go to the bowl game and then transfer, but that's really late in the process and highly unlikely.

If JB leaves, I put it all on the coaches. It's their job to develop him. He's an elite athlete. He's perfect for what Mario wants to do. He needs to be developed. Someone will develop him.

Streeter from Canesville has talked to Jacurri and his family. He said Jacurri knows he needs to develop as a passer. He's also said Jaccuri has never been afraid to compete.

Advertisement
Did you see the numbers Herbert put up at San Diego that trumps everything at Oregon
Yes, and the reason why I quoted you was because he put better numbers under Mario than the previous two other coaches at Oregon. so you could say he did flourish under Mario compared to the previous two head coaches.

Last edited:
Yes, and the reason why I quoted you was because he put better numbers under Mario than the previous two other coaches at Oregon.
I don't know about better numbers but after watching Herbert in the NFL, I def have gone back on Mario being the sole reason Herbert was not greater.

I don't know about better numbers but after watching Herbert in the NFL, I def have gone back on Mario being the sole reason Herbert was not greater.
Willie Taggart and Chip Kelly coached him prior and his numbers were worse than when he was coached by Mario…. People on here want to point fingers when it’s convenient to one person.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back