Spill the beans on Jacurri

Advertisement
I have no clue but if anyone believes that there is not an issue and this is about redshirting then I have some oceanfront property in Nebraska I’d like to give you a deal on.

I have no clue but if anyone believes that there is not an issue and this is about redshirting then I have some oceanfront property in Nebraska I’d like to give you a deal on.

I agree. That's one of the dumbest lines I have read on these boards. Whoever came up with that is a very bad liar.

Drama Queen GIF

Advertisement
A leader would step up and replace a QB hobbling around with multiple injuries. A baller doesn't go through an entire season without a single snap while his team is losing conference games because of depth. A man, doesn't let a true freshman pass him in the depth chart and then let that guy burn his redshirt, when he didn't have to. Good-bye and good luck JB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He sucks as a QB. Cant complete a pass more than 5 yards consistently, cant read a defense(worse than TVD), doesnt want to show all of that when he transfers. He will need to be in a run heavy offense limiting his non passing skills.

Would make a great TE with a coach that uses a TE.....so anywhere else but Miami

David Lake on his pod the other day said.. he can with good authority say JB wants to stay and be here next season. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I honestly wish he would either move to WR, which I truly believe is his money position.

Or transfer.

Love the kid, but he just isn’t a good passer. Unless he can find a QB guru that can some how fix that, I think he and UM is wasting their time.

Advertisement
Back