Spill the beans on Jacurri

Yup. That's exactly what I wrote. Great analysis.
Mad respect to you being a mod... I couldn't do it dude, like there's no way .... I'd be on a ban rampage from ****... D-Money would De-mod me within the first 20 minutes... šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
asia kate dillon slay GIF by Billions

Advertisement
Sadly enough that stupid DJ at Hard Rock played at least one Luke song this past Saturday. How clueless is that?

At least he was decent at that. Kind of sucks when you don't mind one person one way, musically, but can't stand them another, now.

Advertisement
Thereā€™s more to it than ā€œheā€™s just the third stringā€. You can play in four games without losing a red shirt. You canā€™t tell me that they donā€™t have any type of package for him that we could use his running ability? Especially when our offense has had games where we might as well have used a wildcat quarterback the whole time. Tomorrowā€™s game would be a great time to use him because BC has gotten killed by mobile quarterbacks this year.

here's a shocking revelation

he's the hird best QB on the roster and he asked to redshirt

I asked Zoltar to get BIG and it didn't work. Sometimes you don't get what you want.

With Emory injured, JB is now the second best QB on the roster.

Shocking revelation: JB can play and the "redshirt" is not in jeopardy.

star trek facebook gif GIF

Thereā€™s more to it than ā€œheā€™s just the third stringā€. You can play in four games without losing a red shirt. You canā€™t tell me that they donā€™t have any type of package for him that we could use his running ability? Especially when our offense has had games where we might as well have used a wildcat quarterback the whole time. Tomorrowā€™s game would be a great time to use him because BC has gotten killed by mobile quarterbacks this year.
The savior...

gcFeOXNu_400x400.jpg
.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ...

I needed something to make me laugh this morning... for whatever reason this worked....LOL!!!

Advertisement
Not sure what's really going on behind the scenes with Jacurri nor should I but I do know he hasn't played 1 down all year so I would have to assume he won't play tomorrow either or the bowl.... Do I know this as fact?? Of course not but until he hits the field I see no reason to think he will...

Everyone has a choice some choose to take advantage of there opportunity to the fullest and to me mediocre.

True case in point:

His name will remain anonymous.

He returned (3) KO for TD and caught (3) TD passes in his 1st game (4) years ago all on National Television drew national attention.

Was slated to be a 1st All American , this is when he crashed.

He turned it off took his foot off the pedal stopped training reading his headlines and hours of ESPN spent on him .

Two games later started fumbling dropping passes plus started dating every girl he found.

Now to present day , he transferred 3 years ago and stopped everything except poon .Now the season is over and has to come home to be raised again by his parents.

Basically he has nothing but a bedroom and TV thatā€™s it.

A choice

GOCANES

Advertisement
He continues to take a lot of snaps especially this week. I donā€™t get wasting the reps if heā€™s not playing.
Believe he HAS to at least be ready to play if TVD can't play very long due to his leg etc. Reading comments that both JB and TVD are likely to transfer. Any scuttlebutt on portal targets that are realistic?

Our inept corching staph cannot come up with 10 plays for perhaps our most elite athlete, so he's transferring rather than waste a year or a ligament here. If you different, they're wrong.
This right here. Great post. If Jacurri even saw the field it would take opposing defenses to commit to at least 30 min of practice preparation for him. Terrible decision by our staph not to let him get some reps in game and throw some tape out there.

Advertisement
So did FSU and coach said he had packages for the kid but he didnā€™t feel he needed to use them smh. I donā€™t think we see him play, but TVD doesnā€™t play the bowl game he will have to play

If all things are good Tvd or most starters normally eat most of the reps. Thats changed here recently.
Insurance policy in case TVD is unable to play? Wasnā€™t he scheduled to play against Clemp$on but pulled right before game time? Iā€™m guessing due to the leg injury. He was limping some during the game last week so it may be prudent to get JB snaps just in case.

Advertisement
Back