Spill the beans on Jacurri

Advertisement
Hope Jacurri sticks it out here. For some reason I could see him developing into a good player. Like a Cam Newton type.

If he transfers, could see him end up at a place like UCF.

He continues to take a lot of snaps especially this week. I don’t get wasting the reps if he’s not playing.
Do you think there was a time for Brown to play last week? Offense was pretty consistent and there wasn’t really time where short yardage was needed.

Maybe end of first half that final drive and then the final drive of the game, but then you’re putting in an iced QB on the final drive of the game like against FSU.

I think he plays this week because there will be more opportunity. I expect more ground and pound than even last week.

Do you think there was a time for Brown to play last week? Offense was pretty consistent and there wasn’t really time where short yardage was needed.

Maybe end of first half that final drive and then the final drive of the game, but then you’re putting in an iced QB on the final drive of the game like against FSU.

I think he plays this week because there will be more opportunity. I expect more ground and pound than even last week.
There’s always times he could be used. Just if you spread the D out and run a draw , zone read or sell a qb run and have Brashard on an end around. Then use a PA off the same action later in the game or the next week. It’s just an extra look the defense will have to prepare for the next week. It’s not brain surgery. I mean we aren’t playing for anything lol.

Advertisement
We do know that before the season started Jacurri Brown asked to be redshirted and not play unless they really needed him. That was on his own merit. However, I think they’ve reached the part of the story where they really need him so I’m not so sure what’s going on now. HOWEVER, I do fully expect to see him as the starting QB in our bowl game.

He continues to take a lot of snaps especially this week. I don’t get wasting the reps if he’s not playing.
Agreed. We’ve been hearing since the Clemson game that he’s been getting more reps at practice and is available (according to Mario). We’ll know soon enough if that’s just b.s. because I’m pretty confident at this point that tomorrow is TVD’s last game as a Miami Hurricane.

We could have used him 1st and goal from the 4. To tie the game.

Advertisement
We could have used him 1st and goal from the 4. To tie the game.
Yeah but then you’re asking a kid who hasn’t played all year to punch it in with a minute left. TVD was in rhythm and if he had decent play calling we would have scored.

Hindsight is 20/20 but I really don’t have an issue with them riding TVD last week after seeing how he was throwing the ball early. We needed to throw the ball to stay in that game like we did.

This week is more suited for Brown.

He has taken snaps in previous weeks and didn’t play neither. Very bizarre situation. If he doesn’t play tomorrow and the Bowl game, the writing is on the wall if it isn’t already.

He has taken snaps in previous weeks and didn’t play neither. Very bizarre situation. If he doesn’t play tomorrow and the Bowl game, the writing is on the wall if it isn’t already.
Fwiw, there’s a guy on Ferman’s site that lives and has connections in Lowndes. He says that word there is JB going in the portal when it opens.

Advertisement
There’s always times he could be used. Just if you spread the D out and run a draw , zone read or sell a qb run and have Brashard on an end around. Then use a PA off the same action later in the game or the next week. It’s just an extra look the defense will have to prepare for the next week. It’s not brain surgery. I mean we aren’t playing for anything lol.

I don’t know why so many of the ideas you suggested seem so foreign to Dawson

What!?

No way.

He’s here for the long run.

Anything else is felonious assault on his character and reputation!!
Listen - since I have about as much quarterback experience as anybody else on this team after both TVD and Brown enter the portal, stop ****ting on my opportunity!

I have dreamed of playing in the who gives a **** bowl.

My walk on story will put Rudy to shame.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Listen since I have about as much quarterback experiences as anybody else on this team, after both TVD and Brown, enter the portal stop ****ting on my opportunity. I have dreamed of playing in the who gives a **** bowl. My walk on story will put Rudy to shame.
Post of the day right here , love it absolutely love it .
Give me a call , I’ll protect your blind side anytime🙌🙌🙌😡😡😡

GOCANES

Fwiw, there’s a guy on Ferman’s site that lives and has connections in Lowndes. He says that word there is JB going in the portal when it opens.
I’ve heard similar rumblings. I’ve also heard different things. I’m sure it’ll come out after the season but the QB room is a total **** show.

Advertisement
Back