Sony still deciding this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I keep coming on here for some news to get my hopes up for Sony. Maybe we can discuss whether Golden should be canonized or murdered after Sony announces? Perhaps we can discuss the quality of Bama's backs on another thread ...

We're making legitimate points, like if Golden doesn't get Sony Michel then Golden needs to be looked at long and hard and maybe we think about bringing in a coach who can recruit.
102.gif

I keep coming on here for some news to get my hopes up for Sony. Maybe we can discuss whether Golden should be canonized or murdered after Sony announces? Perhaps we can discuss the quality of Bama's backs on another thread ...

We're making legitimate points, like if Golden doesn't get Sony Michel then Golden needs to be looked at long and hard and maybe we think about bringing in a coach who can recruit.
Is that you Randy?

Advertisement
It's no shock that we have the worst fans in CFB, we also have the most fair weather fans in CFB.

What's up with the threads recently? There seems to be a negative vibe on the board lately.

Last edited:
What's up with the threads recently? There seems to be a negative vibe on the board lately.

People believe everything they read about Sony, even though every report says it comes from sources and not Sony himself but the 1 person who really talked to him and got a vibe from him said he thinks UM leads

Advertisement

109.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back