Sony still deciding this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yearby is a great back but Sony is special. Sony is the best back in Florida since Duke.

Go **** yourself with this "evaluation" garbage. That's what it is.... garbage. You don't have to be a genius to see that Sony Michel is a special athlete, and the fact is he's been a Cane fan his whole life and grew up in South Florida.

NO EXCUSE for missing on this kid.

Best back since Duke lol you say that like it's some special achievement. You do know Duke is barely a year removed from HS.

You act like you dont understand the point though which is Sony is another once in a decade back like Duke Johnson.... I'd rather see that then the bs about Alex Collins being one of the GOATs, which for some reason so many ppl on here actually believe.... smh

once in a decade is debatable (can't keep getting knocked out in the first rd of the playoffs and become a legend). Kids supremely talented but you could argue (and for good reason) he wasn't even the best back in sfl last year so let's pump the breaks on the once in a decade stuff.

Advertisement
Gotta love using the term once a decade type player about two kids who are only two years apart.

I keep coming on here for some news to get my hopes up for Sony. Maybe we can discuss whether Golden should be canonized or murdered after Sony announces? Perhaps we can discuss the quality of Bama's backs on another thread ...

I keep coming on here for some news to get my hopes up for Sony. Maybe we can discuss whether Golden should be canonized or murdered after Sony announces? Perhaps we can discuss the quality of Bama's backs on another thread ...

He still made that quote that shall not be discussed.

Advertisement

Yeah if only there was another board on here where we could talk about off-topic stuff and go HAM at each other and call one another on each other's bull****.

What do you think, DMoney?

Last update on Sony was the ESPN quote where he said "I know it in my mind -- I know where I am going."

Yeah if only there was another board on here where we could talk about off-topic stuff and go HAM at each other and call one another on each other's bull****.

What do you think, DMoney?

Last update on Sony was the ESPN quote where he said "I know it in my mind -- I know where I am going."

if he said "i know it in my heart", id be more optomistic...but im a ***** when it come to having confidence in what recruits will do

Gentlemen, maybe we're looking at this wrong.

What is happening right before or right after Sony's announcement date?

Sony didn't pull that particular date out of hizazz. Something is particular about that date.

Guys?

So??????

1. Sony says he knows where he's going.
2. If he knows already, then an immediate announcement would be as good a time as any.
3. He's waiting for a specific date to make his announcement. Announced this weeks in advance.

Why this date?

I was just wondering if this date could possibly mean anything special to Georgia? Miami? North Montana State? His brother?

You guys are real good at making connections, and if there's something attached to this date, it may be indicative of his selection.

Gentlemen, maybe we're looking at this wrong.

What is happening right before or right after Sony's announcement date?

Sony didn't pull that particular date out of hizazz. Something is particular about that date.

Guys?

So??????

1. Sony says he knows where he's going.
2. If he knows already, then an immediate announcement would be as good a time as any.
3. He's waiting for a specific date to make his announcement. Announced this weeks in advance.

Why this date?

I was just wondering if this date could possibly mean anything special to Georgia? Miami? North Montana State? His brother?

You guys are real good at making connections, and if there's something attached to this date, it may be indicative of his selection.

I would assume that is the TV date they gave them. Which leads me to believe he made up his mid awhile ago

Advertisement
Stingarov, we will agree to disagree. You like his game. I dont. Time will tell. Hes not a Cane so I really dont care.

Anyway, Sony is a great great back. I dont know about once in a decade. That term is thrown around far too often. People have very short memories and to say a player is so good that he breaks the mold for an entire decade is ludacris in most cases. Especially for a kid who was hurt his entire sophomore year while YEARBY was the one who ran Dade. Now hes once in a decade? Lol. I love Sony and will be mad for a few days if we dont get him but we will move on "and remember those who did not decide to stand with us" as my boy Al G said.

Stingarov, we will agree to disagree. You like his game. I dont. Time will tell. Hes not a Cane so I really dont care.

Anyway, Sony is a great great back. I dont know about once in a decade. That term is thrown around far too often. People have very short memories and to say a player is so good that he breaks the mold for an entire decade is ludacris in most cases. Especially for a kid who was hurt his entire sophomore year while YEARBY was the one who ran Dade. Now hes once in a decade? Lol. I love Sony and will be mad for a few days if we dont get him but we will move on "and remember those who did not decide to stand with us" as my boy Al G said.

every other year there is a "once in a decade" back it seems.

Duke is a once in a decade back. If Sony commits to Miami and is out there recruiting his *** off for us, leading the charge the way Duke did, well then that's twice in a decade. As of right now, there's Duke and then everyone else.

I feel you, JHall. I love Duke and if he brings us a ship' I will never let him buy a drink if he is in the same club as me ever. (I need the ship' first tho. I will never forget I bought Jacory Harris and Marcus Forston a round before the 2010 season at a club called Matador in Biscayne thinking they were gonna lead us to the promised land. They was in the VIP section next to mine poppin bottles and all. Smh. I should have known better. Lol.)

Anyway, the only once in a decade player I have seen lately is Patrick Johnson/Peterson. (As it pertains to SoFLA of course). You can forget about seeing a DB like him anytime soon down here. ***etaboutit! We had one shot at him and missed. Smh.

Advertisement
I feel you, JHall. I love Duke and if he brings us a ship' I will never let him buy a drink if he is in the same club as me ever. (I need the ship' first tho. I will never forget I bought Jacory Harris and Marcus Forston a round before the 2010 season at a club called Matador in Biscayne thinking they were gonna lead us to the promised land. They was in the VIP section next to mine poppin bottles and all. Smh. I should have known better. Lol.)
Good thing this wasn't a double post or the NCAA would retroactively slip it into the Notice of Allegations.

How bout you stay the **** away from Duke until after he graduates and then buy him all the drinks he can down! LOL Sheesh

Anyway, the only once in a decade player I have seen lately is Patrick Johnson/Peterson. (As it pertains to SoFLA of course). You can forget about seeing a DB like him anytime soon down here. ***etaboutit! We had one shot at him and missed. Smh.

Duke is a true once in a decade type of guy. The ridiculous things he did on the field last year proved that.

Maybe Sony could make it twice in a decade type of guy, but until he breaks freshman records and puts the team on his back, Duke is the man.

Advertisement
LMAO! @ forty six & 2! Wow. I didnt even think about that. Yea u right. Let me shut my mouth. We dont need anymore trouble ATM.

What drinks did those guys get?

I'm thinking Jacory wanted an Appletini and Forston wanted a Gravy and Coke.

Yearby is a great back but Sony is special. Sony is the best back in Florida since Duke.

Go **** yourself with this "evaluation" garbage. That's what it is.... garbage. You don't have to be a genius to see that Sony Michel is a special athlete, and the fact is he's been a Cane fan his whole life and grew up in South Florida.

NO EXCUSE for missing on this kid.

Best back since Duke lol you say that like it's some special achievement. You do know Duke is barely a year removed from HS.

You act like you dont understand the point though which is Sony is another once in a decade back like Duke Johnson.... I'd rather see that then the bs about Alex Collins being one of the GOATs, which for some reason so many ppl on here actually believe.... smh

once in a decade is debatable (can't keep getting knocked out in the first rd of the playoffs and become a legend). Kids supremely talented but you could argue (and for good reason) he wasn't even the best back in sfl last year so let's pump the breaks on the once in a decade stuff.

Well you obviously know jack **** about what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back