Sony still deciding this month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Problem2

All-American
Premium
"Luke Stampini 16784 posts
Sony Michel enjoyed his trip to UF today and still says he will commit this month.
More later.
16 minutes ago via 247Sports Mobile
ReplyTweet This"

Good sign that he didn't go to UGA's spring game imo

Advertisement
If his visit didn't change his timeline, I think that's a good thing. Likely still a UM and UGA race. No need to let Fla enter the equation.

He visited Georgia once in September. And he's visited Miami at least four times since then. I mean, stranger things have happened, but c'mon mane.

Advertisement
It is what it is. That said, I would love for him to wear the orange and green!

If this kid goes elsewhere, I am done with south FL recruiting. If these kids can't see that they are just used and tossed away by these SEC schools then they are literally too stupid to come to my school.

He visited Georgia once in September. And he's visited Miami at least four times since then. I mean, stranger things have happened, but c'mon mane.

Hes been there a lot more than once, he has visited multiple times

Advertisement
If he commits to miami how long before he loses his 5th star???

After watching the gators play today even though it wasnt a real scrimmage i dont blame him for not wanting to go to UF

UGA guys are saying they expect him to commit to them soon.

Advertisement
I never feel good about guys like this who have "romors" flying around about them liking other teams, but I just can't envision a scenario where Sony doesn't commit to us this month.

Also, Jon Fatstain did an interview with him in February, and asked him what he was looking for in a school, and Sony said a great relationship with the coaches, a good offense, etc. Then he asked Sony what he liked about Miami and he said he loved the coaching staff, was tight with Golden, and loved the pro-style offense we run.

When asked about Georgia, he said something along the lines of, "I visited there last month, and it was different. It was just...different."

Plus, dude is a bigger Cane fan than DBC before the bear attack. He's a Cane.

Would he really commit this early to an out of state school, allowing himself to be pressured and hound throughout the process up until signing day?

Advertisement
when people say "hes a UGA lean" did he say that? link? cause i followed him in the beginning of high school he sounded nothing but cane maybe just using this time to make sure

I'll be honest, I don't feel confident at all on this one. Not one iota.

Would he really commit this early to an out of state school, allowing himself to be pressured and hound throughout the process up until signing day?

This is a good point

I don't think he cares about that honestly. He just seems mature for his age and won't allow anybody to get to his head. One more thing who keeps saying Sony is a UGA lean? The day he says that i want to read it ijs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back