Sony Michel

Sony and Dalvin two rbs with gamebreaking speed that folden struck out on and people here are saying they wouldn't start here lmao.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We wanted $ony badly, but $EC Georgia $REALLY$ wanted him. He got the L$U Patrick Peterson renumeration.

Sony beat out Chubb last year before he got hurt. And he finished the season with 6.4 yards per carry.

I think he's a **** of a back, and I've seen nothing to prove otherwise.

Advertisement
Im just saying people gloat on here about guys we missed all the time so its wrong to gloat about guys we didnt get this is a canes board correct? Just wondering
You trying to tell me Sony wouldn't beat out Gus? He'd be the best back on our team.

So this guy wanted so badly to go, "Ah ha! A player that ****ed us over and went elsewhere is a bust!" but he couldn't do it with a ton of the other guys who did the same thing so he tried to do it with Sony who's still putting up impressive stats today while backing up the best RB in the country. That's sad. Let it go.

You cannot tell our fans that we ever missed on a Running Back.

You'd think we were loaded around this *****. Sony, Scarlett, Collins, etc. We didn't need any of them.

Michel would be the clear-cut starter right now at Miami if he was here instead of UGA. Georgia has the most talented backfield in the country. Chubb, Marshall (now two years removed from ACL surgery), and Michel were all five-star recruits with tremendous explosiveness and home run ability. And they're all ballers.

The entire premise of this thread would be ridiculous even if Michel weren't impressive. But he clearly is to anyone who isn't blind.

Advertisement

You'd think we were loaded around this *****. Sony, Scarlett, Collins, etc. We didn't need any of them.

Mark Walton, Joe yearby, trayone gray is still better than what a lot of other programs have. Cry about something else. Yall put these kids who don't come here on a pedal stool but bash the ones that do go to Miami. F_ck that, that's lame af...

Mark Walton, Joe yearby, trayone gray is still better than what a lot of other programs have. Cry about something else. Yall put these kids who don't come here on a pedal stool but bash the ones that do go to Miami. F_ck that, that's lame af...

Im sitting on my pedal stool right now, brick.

Need them to do what? Unless Golden has a complete shift in philosophy it won't matter who is running the rock.

We're still more talented than any team on the schedule not named FSU or Clemson even with all the running back misses. We saw when we play and attack like we should we can play with FSU too.

We have enough to get it done. Sony could run for 1600 yards and I won't care. Running back isn't our issue.

Advertisement

Im sitting on my pedal stool right now, brick.

:jordan:

lol wait no I found a pedal stool, looks a little small for Sony, Scarlett, Et al.

Cycle_Pedal_Stool__43036.1428167205.400.263.jpg

Last edited:
You posters on this site are hilarious, yearby was one of the best running backs in dade county EVER, Walton was also very good back too. He would be in a rotation though, I don't know who would start

Charlie Jones was also one of the best ever in Dade history, so what? Yearby is a nice back better than Charlie but just because you dominated HS even the highest level, doesn't mean it translate equally to the next level. Sony is **** and would be starting here.

All Duke did was combine for over 2000 total yards last year and we went 6-7. Laughable that people care about what Sony, Collins or Cook do. Instead of complaining about misses the complaints would shift to wasting all the talent.

Advertisement
All Duke did was combine for over 2000 total yards last year and we went 6-7. Laughable that people care about what Sony, Collins or Cook do. Instead of complaining about misses the complaints would shift to wasting all the talent.

I guess we should just be happy with losing seasons and not complain about anything then.

I guess we should just be happy with losing seasons and not complain about anything then.

Complain about whatever you want.

All Duke did was combine for over 2000 total yards last year and we went 6-7.

It's all about QB play now. Skill positions aren't as important. You can have great RB's & WR's, but if the offense isn't ran through the QB, your team will lose games. Look at LSU this year, their QB play is gonna improve this season watch how much better they look...

All Duke did was combine for over 2000 total yards last year and we went 6-7.

It's all about QB play now. Skill positions aren't as important. You can have great RB's & WR's, but if the offense isn't ran through the QB, your team will lose games. Look at LSU this year, their QB play is gonna improve this season watch how much better they look...

Yep. Our QB play was horrible last year so it's obvious why we went 6-7. And if your offense isn't run through your QB, you will lose. Just look at all those Nick Saban Alabama teams. They tried to run the ball and failed miserably.

Advertisement
Back