Sony Michel

You cannot tell our fans that we ever missed on a Running Back.

You'd think we were loaded around this *****. Sony, Scarlett, Collins, etc. We didn't need any of them.

Mark Walton, Joe yearby, trayone gray is still better than what a lot of other programs have. Cry about something else. Yall put these kids who don't come here on a pedal stool but bash the ones that do go to Miami. F_ck that, that's lame af...

Im sitting on my pedal stool right now, brick.

:sanford:

Advertisement
All Duke did was combine for over 2000 total yards last year and we went 6-7.

It's all about QB play now. Skill positions aren't as important. You can have great RB's & WR's, but if the offense isn't ran through the QB, your team will lose games. Look at LSU this year, their QB play is gonna improve this season watch how much better they look...

Just look at all those Nick Saban Alabama teams. They tried to run the ball and failed miserably.

Bama played great defense. Aj Mccarron threw the ball well against LSU & ND. QB play & defense wins championships.RB's barley get drafted in the first round now.

All Duke did was combine for over 2000 total yards last year and we went 6-7.

It's all about QB play now. Skill positions aren't as important. You can have great RB's & WR's, but if the offense isn't ran through the QB, your team will lose games. Look at LSU this year, their QB play is gonna improve this season watch how much better they look...

Just look at all those Nick Saban Alabama teams. They tried to run the ball and failed miserably.

Bama played great defense. Aj Mccarron threw the ball well against LSU & ND. QB play & defense wins championships.RB's barley get drafted in the first round now.

Yep, our QB play was horrible last year so it's no wonder we went 6-7.

Im just saying people gloat on here about guys we missed all the time so its wrong to gloat about guys we didnt get this is a canes board correct? Just wondering

He's a sophomore behind one of the top rbs in the country if not the top one. He has plenty of time still. Don't see how he's a bust.

Also FYI, the announcers discussed earlier in the game how good he actually is, how good he was in camp and how he was actually ahead of chubb on depth chart last year prior to an injury in which Chubb blew up while he was out.

You cannot tell our fans that we ever missed on a Running Back.

You'd think we were loaded around this *****. Sony, Scarlett, Collins, etc. We didn't need any of them.

Need them to do what? Unless Golden has a complete shift in philosophy it won't matter who is running the rock.

We're still more talented than any team on the schedule not named FSU or Clemson even with all the running back misses. We saw when we play and attack like we should we can play with FSU too.

We have enough to get it done. Sony could run for 1600 yards and I won't care. Running back isn't our issue.

We have enough to get it done, but we won't

Advertisement
He was the greatest thing ever coming out of s fla?? If i remember i could be wrong though

This isn't a good argument. Lots of people had their questions about Sony. Regardless, gloating that a guy who'd be right in the mix on our depth chart is buried on another program's depth chart is supporting what point, exactly?

That he was a dumbass to go sit behind gurley and chubb

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love to see athletes who picked another school FAIL.

Hahaha I hope he snaps his achilles.... no good traitor.

Sony has peaked and will never start at UGA. He only beat out chubs last year because he was more prepared for the college game due to the where he went to high school and the competition he played against. Chubb is faster, runs with more authority, more durable and has better vision. Sony would be starting for us though.

Advertisement
He was the greatest thing ever coming out of s fla?? If i remember i could be wrong though

This isn't a good argument. Lots of people had their questions about Sony. Regardless, gloating that a guy who'd be right in the mix on our depth chart is buried on another program's depth chart is supporting what point, exactly?

This isn’t a good argument either. Anyone would be behind Nick Chubb in the country so i’m not sure it’s necessarily a bad look on us. Michel would be behind Walton and neck and neck with Yearby in my opinion (at least after walton shows himself). I think OP just meant it was funny that everyone though he would dominate and now he went to a situation where he’s not going to get any PT

Led the team in receiving yards, had a TD, and averaged 6.8 rushing. Sure, the competition sucked, but he had a good game when given the opportunity. Bunch of whiney bitter women talking crap about a player we'd happily have on our roster.

This isn’t a good argument either. Anyone would be behind Nick Chubb in the country so i’m not sure it’s necessarily a bad look on us. Michel would be behind Walton and neck and neck with Yearby in my opinion (at least after walton shows himself). I think OP just meant it was funny that everyone though he would dominate and now he went to a situation where he’s not going to get any PT

I have no idea what you think my argument is, but I disagree that Sony would automatically be behind Walton.

Advertisement
Back