Sony Michel

Advertisement
If i recall wasnt he the greatest rb since sliced bread to come out of s fla that we missed on... 3rd string lol

Advertisement
He was the greatest thing ever coming out of s fla?? If i remember i could be wrong though

This isn't a good argument. Lots of people had their questions about Sony. Regardless, gloating that a guy who'd be right in the mix on our depth chart is buried on another program's depth chart is supporting what point, exactly?

Im just saying people gloat on here about guys we missed all the time so its wrong to gloat about guys we didnt get this is a canes board correct? Just wondering

He was the greatest thing ever coming out of s fla?? If i remember i could be wrong though

This isn't a good argument. Lots of people had their questions about Sony. Regardless, gloating that a guy who'd be right in the mix on our depth chart is buried on another program's depth chart is supporting what point, exactly?

It's supporting the fact that people put too much of an emphasis of SOME of the kids in past classes not coming to Miami. Not everyone pans out but yet if you read these message boards posters on here make them out to be some of the greatest players in the NCAA when they are not. However there are kids like Sammy Watkins, amari cooper, bridge water who we should complain about not getting. Skai Moore could be another one but Miami truly thought in their mind they had Thomas and grace so that's why they didn't pursue Moore which they should have done regardless. Point is a lot of the kids who left aren't making the mpact that some would leave you on to believe on this board

Last edited:
Advertisement

It's supporting the fact that people put too much of an emphasis of SOME of the kids in past classes not coming to Miami. Not everyone pans out but yet if you read these message boards posters on here make them out to be some of the greatest players in the NCAA when they are not. However there are kids like Sammy Watkins, amari cooper, bridge water who we should complain about not getting. Skai Moore could be another one but Miami truly thought in their mind they had Thomas and grace so that's why they didn't pursue Moore which they should have done regardless. Point is a lot of the kids who left aren't making them impact that some would leave you on to believe on this board

That's been happening since the inception of message boards. It happens on both sides. We even had a "Bomb List" (the user's screen name was bomb; is that you?) back in the day, which was a running list of kids who went elsewhere, but busted. So, there are people who express themselves on both sides. I don't see the big deal.

For this point, I find the point of a kid who might very well be starting here being 3rd string elsewhere to be a negative. And, that's from someone who's never really been a huge Sony fan.

I mean i could go on and on... Just watching the game so i brought him up another overated back that will never see the first string

Im just saying people gloat on here about guys we missed all the time so its wrong to gloat about guys we didnt get this is a canes board correct? Just wondering

By all means. Gloat like crazy about all the dudes who bust out elsewhere. I support you. However, in this case, Sony might very well be starting here right now. And, yet again, I'm not even a Sony fan - not my type of back.

Not a good look.

Advertisement

It's supporting the fact that people put too much of an emphasis of SOME of the kids in past classes not coming to Miami. Not everyone pans out but yet if you read these message boards posters on here make them out to be some of the greatest players in the NCAA when they are not. However there are kids like Sammy Watkins, amari cooper, bridge water who we should complain about not getting. Skai Moore could be another one but Miami truly thought in their mind they had Thomas and grace so that's why they didn't pursue Moore which they should have done regardless. Point is a lot of the kids who left aren't making them impact that some would leave you on to believe on this board

That's been happening since the inception of message boards. It happens on both sides. We even had a "Bomb List" (the user's screen name was bomb; is that you?) back in the day, which was a running list of kids who went elsewhere, but busted. So, there are people who express themselves on both sides. I don't see the big deal.

For this point, I find the point of a kid who might very well be starting here being 3rd string elsewhere to be a negative. And, that's from someone who's never really been a huge Sony fan.

I have a different stance on Sony though. He is pretty good IMO and made a good run not too long ago in the game.

Last edited:
If Sony Michel was at Miami he would be starting. It's not that he sucks at Georgia. He has a Sr RB (Keith Marshal) and a Freak SO RB (Nick Chubb) ahead of him. Next year it will be him and Nick Chubb. Chubb will leave early and then Sony will be #1 RB. He'll prob blow up his senior year and he also wasn't overused (like he would have been here) so he's nice and fresh for the NFL. As I type this he just took a screen pass to the house....

Advertisement
looked pretty good on that run

i bet they bench chubb and let sony eat good today

keep the big dog healthy

He just scored a td is he still a bust? If he was here he would be our most talented back and starting for us ******. He is just on a good team that knows how to recruit rb's and build depth there while Folden strikes out on every explosive rb from south florida.

Advertisement
Back