Sony Michel

Advertisement
He would not start for us he would be in a rotation stop with the bs

He is more explosive and bigger than Yearby and Walton is just a true freshman. He would be starting for us you dip****. It's not like last year when he got the opportunity he didn't perform. He did and he did in the SEC.

He would not start for us he would be in a rotation stop with the bs

Sooo just like Nick Chubb is in a rotation at Georgia and pretty much every starting running back is in some sort of "rotation" in the country. When you have 3 high caliber RB's that excel at different aspects of the game, obviously they are going to rotate and be used in different situations during the course of a game

Advertisement
If Sony was at Miami he would be our starting RB with Yearby & Gus rotating in during drives. Gray would be a WR and Walton may have been able to RS.

You posters on this site are hilarious, yearby was one of the best running backs in dade county EVER, Walton was also very good back too. He would be in a rotation though, I don't know who would start

Last edited:
Rather south Florida studs/players bust here than play anywhere else. I'll take my chances

Can't believe guys want to believe in golden that bad, lol.. Guy has done nothing but been mediocre his entire career, no reason to believe that will change.. Actually maybe kaaya if he takes a crazy leap, he has the makeup to do it. Golden , nah..

Last edited:
Advertisement
You posters on this site are hilarious, yearby was one of the best running backs in dade county EVER, Walton was also very good back too. He would be in a rotation though

Who is saying Yearby isn't good? Sony is more talented then him because of his size and speed. He is behind in the depth chart to a rb who is in the Heisman race for ***** sake. Why are you bringing what he did in HS. They are in college now and size and athleticism is more important.

You posters on this site are hilarious, yearby was one of the best running backs in dade county EVER, Walton was also very good back too. He would be in a rotation though, I don't know who would start

I don't doubt there'd be a rotation. Doesn't change the fact that Sony may be more talented than both of them...right now. Barring health issues, that may remain the case and I suspect the NFL will agree in a few years.

Dalvin Cook was behind Yearby in HS are you saying he wouldn't start here? Dalvin Cook is a better rb than Yearby at the college level what they did in HS is irrelevant.

Sony almost has over 100 total yards in the first and someone has the nerve to mock him. It's obvious UGA plan on using him in a variety of ways. Op is mocking UGA's leading receiver today... Yea he's doing bad... Sonny may eclipse 1300 yards in total offense this year...

Advertisement
Dalvin Cook was behind Yearby in HS are you saying he wouldn't start here? Dalvin Cook is a better rb than Yearby at the college level what they did in HS is irrelevant.
cook better than Sony though

Advertisement
Kid is in the rotation and behind (possibly) the best RB in the country therefore he's a bust and we don't need him.

SMH. The maturity level of some "men" never ceases to amaze me.

cook better than Sony though

And Sony is better than Yearby. You pointed to Yearby's hs career as a reason why he would be ahead of Sony which is just stupid. Yearby started over Cook in hs but Cook is a better college rb.

Advertisement
Back