Sony 4:30 Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he hasn't visited UGA in seven months.

And their coaches haven't visited all spring.

All the while visiting Miami a ton in between that time.

I call shenanigans mane. A whole lot of shenanigans.

But his brother is obviously playing a part in this.

Could be.

That's where the shenanigans come in, either that or the people being fed that he is a UGA lean are full of **** and a purposely being told BS

Advertisement
The writing is on the wall but I still got that glimmer of hope. I'll be posted by my computer tmrw n it will either be a good day or bad day as a Cane, but I'm not gonna let a kids decision bring me to meltdown.

Advertisement

Coley and Hurlie were there all day.
Couldn't talk to Sony because of rules, but he saw them.
Just wanted to know what Sony was feeling, talk to Rumph.
Doesn't know if the visit changes anything, but Rumph believes it shows that Miami won't give up if he doesn't commit tomorrow.
Georgia hasn't visited in the spring.
Rumph talked about how when he committed to Miami, the pressure from other schools got even higher. Thinks the same thing will happen to Sony.
Has no idea what Sony is going to do.

Doesn't know if the visit changes anything, but Rumph believes it shows that Miami won't give up if he doesn't commit tomorrow.
Rumph talked about how when he committed to Miami, the pressure from other schools got even higher. Thinks the same thing will happen to Sony.
so Golden wasnt there?

so it confirms that he's going to UGA tomorrow, but Al is willing to camp out in his front yard for 10 months if necessary to change his mind

Advertisement

so it confirms that he's going to UGA tomorrow, but Al is willing to camp out in his front yard for 10 months if necessary to change his mind

If Rumph doesn't know Sony's decision, how do the Georgia insiders? I'm just sayin.

Lets hope Sony stays true to this tweet he sent out March 25th.

Sony Michel ‏@SonyMichel1 25 Mar
I'm staying home at #TheU

Advertisement
let's just take a breath and realize that even if he goes to UGA, our season is not over.

in fact, it's still like four months away from the first game of the season

If Rumph doesn't know Sony's decision, how do the Georgia insiders? I'm just sayin.

This was to get a feeling to what is going on and KCs decision got leaked and thats when Sony was on campus last so he won't tell anybody and have it leaked out early

Advertisement
a day after MT6 picked FSU and Alex Collins sold out his own mother on national TV I came to this board and said I will not follow recruiting any more until after NSD.

Now I find myself in the same Got dam situation! I feel like a battered spouse. help me ...

143.jpg

a day after MT6 picked FSU and Alex Collins sold out his own mother on national TV I came to this board and said I will not follow recruiting any more until after NSD.

Now I find myself in the same Got dam situation! I feel like a battered spouse. help me ...

You and me both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back