Sony 4:30 Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are always saying the U Family, well in this case Sony is literally putting his family first and being his brothers keeper by going with UGA. Remember this is a game that giveth great memories and it taketh away leaving heart ache. So everyone pick a happy hour spot for tommorrow afternoon an toast to family first, then wish the Michel brothers well at UGA.

Go Canes!

Yeah but this is different.... SOny's brother already had a scholly at a school. This isnt like when Keith Brown was trying to help his brother get one. Sony's brother already is at UMASS...

Advertisement
He has to know that the local pressure is going to be ridiculous if he picks UGA right?

Why make the announcement this early if he wants to get out?

People keep saying because UGA is only taking 2 backs and said that the first two that commit get the spots but I don't buy it. I still think if he waited and 2 committed and he later decided he wants in they will find the room some how or another.

Now, if the rumors about Marken and UGA that have been discussed here are real then that adds antoher level. Maybe it has to do with timing of his transfer and him needing to know by a certain point if he has a spot at UGA so he can transfer and UGA wanting a commitment before they do? I personally think this is more plausible than him worrying about a school not saving him a spot.

I don't know if someone already mentioned this, but it seems to me that it wouldn't make sense for Marken to go to UGA. He is a year or two older than Sony, and by transferring he would have to sit out a year due to NCAA rules. So my point is, why would Sony or his brother force this situation when it doesn't seem to benefit either of them?!

I don't know if someone already mentioned this, but it seems to me that it wouldn't make sense for Marken to go to UGA. He is a year or two older than Sony, and by transferring he would have to sit out a year due to NCAA rules. So my point is, why would Sony or his brother force this situation when it doesn't seem to benefit either of them?!

Going to UGA benefits the brother greatly. He will get much better coaching, training, and exposure at UGA than at UMASS. Even FCS kids want to make the NFL or Arena League or whatever other football is out there, and UGA is a better opportunity for him than he currently has.

Advertisement
We are always saying the U Family, well in this case Sony is literally putting his family first and being his brothers keeper by going with UGA. Remember this is a game that giveth great memories and it taketh away leaving heart ache. So everyone pick a happy hour spot for tommorrow afternoon an toast to family first, then wish the Michel brothers well at UGA.

Go Canes!

Yeah I don't ******* think so Tim

COley and Hurlie are @ Heritage all day today meeting with Mike Rumph...per TOS

Go Canes!

Yeah I don't ****ing think so Tim

Yeah, cheers to giving up playing at your dream school for your brother that's already getting a free education at a better academic institution now. And cheers to also having him leach off your future successes in the pros as well

Advertisement
There really isn't more Miami can do. Just gotta hope and pray at this point.

You're making an invalid point. While Marken may not play college ball next year where he'd transfer, Sony won't either as he's still playing H.S. ball. In 2014, they'd both be playing for their new team if Marken transfers, whether that'd be to UM or UGA, or ND, with two year for the elder brother to play.

Advertisement
I don't want to change the topic at all.. just want to mention it seems like Hurlie is a monster on the trail.

I just don't seen Sony ending up at UGA (even if he verbals tomorrow)

Damnit.. I'm doing it...

Sony will be a Cane come NSD

142.jpg

Advertisement
So he hasn't visited UGA in seven months.

And their coaches haven't visited all spring.

All the while visiting Miami a ton in between that time.

I call shenanigans mane. A whole lot of shenanigans.

I don't want to change the topic at all.. just want to mention it seems like Hurlie is a monster on the trail.

I just don't seen Sony ending up at UGA (even if he verbals tomorrow)

Damnit.. I'm doing it...

Sony will be a Cane come NSD

142.jpg

Exmutha****iinactly! Thank Allah that someone on this ************ understand NSD is 10 months away. Everything will change...even if he were to verbal with us, I wouldn't bother counting it until NSD.

It's off season...stop worrying about 18 year old boys and go get some *****...or ****...whatever you ******* ***gots do.

So he hasn't visited UGA in seven months.

And their coaches haven't visited all spring.

All the while visiting Miami a ton in between that time.

I call shenanigans mane. A whole lot of shenanigans.

But his brother is obviously playing a part in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back