Some quick notes

So because its probably true that Tracy barked back that makes all the other lunatic crap in that post true? That Coach D is a jerk, an *******, hates kids, and was a former East German operative?

Gotta love the internets. These are good coaches, good people, trying to win and develop kids.

What I take away from this is that Team Tracy needs to chug a giant cup of STFU. Keep your head down freshman. Want to get some run? Get better. No one wants to win more than the staff. If they don't win, their kids don't eat. There is no conspiracy BS going on.

Advertisement
So because its probably true that Tracy barked back that makes all the other lunatic crap in that post true? That Coach D is a jerk, an *******, hates kids, and was a former East German operative?

Gotta love the internets. These are good coaches, good people, trying to win and develop kids.

What I take away from this is that Team Tracy needs to chug a giant cup of STFU. Keep your head down freshman. Want to get some run? Get better. No one wants to win more than the staff. If they don't win, their kids don't eat. There is no conspiracy BS going on.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23719-1342452525-2.jpg

I have a question. Is it difficult to improve your 40yards from 4.6 to 4.4?
I just feel 4.6s for 40 is too slow for a CB. I guess that is also a reason why some ppl think A Crawford is a better talent

So D is an *******. And Tracy barked back.

Tracy did what I'd love to do. Coach D hasn't shown me diddly schitt. Jerk, nice guy, *****, creampuff, or dikstring. Doesn't matter. Results matter.

I'm sorry, but I just not seeing progress - freshmen or not.

What other great D coaches are available? I know a guy with a banner . . . .

Advertisement

Tracy did what I'd love to do. Coach D hasn't shown me diddly schitt. Jerk, nice guy, *****, creampuff, or dikstring. Doesn't matter. Results matter.

Ding ding

If you're gonna bark yo ubetter be able to bite and so far his defense is a poodle in this NCAA game.

Ding ding

If you're gonna bark yo ubetter be able to bite and so far his defense is a poodle in this NCAA game.

Yes, a cancer on a team can be a coach too, but TH was a notable 5* athlete in high school and you better believe his behind was kissed for the most of his career until now, but I say let's let this play out. Get the story first then we see how it affects the D as a whole. If it is that D'onofrio really is laying into players to where it's no longer coaching, but berating players and above all STILL NOT producing, then a call for a change would/should be imminent.

Just what we need. We should fire our DL coach, LB coach, DB coach, DC every year until we get this right, that always works. We should get rid of OC (85th in the nation in total offense) and WR coach (too many drops) too.

I have a question. Is it difficult to improve your 40yards from 4.6 to 4.4?
I just feel 4.6s for 40 is too slow for a CB. I guess that is also a reason why some ppl think A Crawford is a better talent

Hankerson came in running 4.7 and left running 4.4.
even chavez grant went from 4.8 to 4.6.

Swasey can get kids speed up if they are putting in the work.

Advertisement

Just what we need. We should fire our DL coach, LB coach, DB coach, DC every year until we get this right, that always works. We should get rid of OC (85th in the nation in total offense) and WR coach (too many drops) too.

The hilarious part is that half the people on here actually believe this is serious and a worthwhile approach.

The hilarious part is that half the people on here actually believe this is serious and a worthwhile approach.

+1. Some of things that are posted here never cease to amaze me.

Thanks, D$. We know we have superstars in Duke and Flowers. Nice to see the other TFs are developing nicely, as well.

So Tracy Howard gets burnt more often than he makes plays and he is right to talk back to the DC because the DC is a meanie and a jerk?

Some of you must miss those SOFT *** Randy Shannon teams.

Either way it's not a big deal, if TH wants to take his ball and go home, let him. I haven't seen him do anything Finnie or Crawford can't do.

Advertisement
So Tracy Howard gets burnt more often than he makes plays and he is right to talk back to the DC because the DC is a meanie and a jerk?

Some of you must miss those SOFT *** Randy Shannon teams.

Either way it's not a big deal, if TH wants to take his ball and go home, let him. I haven't seen him do anything Finnie or Crawford can't do.

I don't think any of Randy players talked back to him... they just sobbed and cried about favoritism (i.e. Futch)... That being said, I agree with everything you posted... When is it okay for a player especially a freshman to talk back to a coach??? If Tom Brady could be humbled by the Penn State Coach (former OC of New England), than Tracy can get kicked in the behind a bit... The kid needs to play better and if its true about him not liking the scheme, he needs to go back to Miramar if he had an issue... He decided to sign with UM, if he didnt like the scheme he should have paid more attention to the games and allowed the staff to sign someone else who wanted to execute this scheme... The kid knew he had some room to improve... He refused to run his 40 time at any camps... You don't hid your weaknesses, you work on them... The kid is talented but he isnt what he think he is... The entitlement issue will never disappear but we have to keep it in check... Coach D keep them players in check!!! Go Canes!!! This the 3rd issue since August... These freshmen need to tighten up...

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** about that **** MaxCane wrote. There's a difference between being a hardass and being straight up disrespectful and dogging guys. Telling somebody '**** you'? I've heard coaches tell somebody they suck, never seen a coach tell another man '**** you.' That's some personal ****. It's two things players won't put up with, being disrespected as men and individuals and being thrown under the bus for mistakes. The yelling is a non-issue, every player has been yelled at. This isn't about Howard or anybody needing to man up, a line was crossed.

**** about that **** MaxCane wrote. There's a difference between being a hardass and being straight up disrespectful and dogging guys. Telling somebody '**** you'? I've heard coaches tell somebody they suck, never seen a coach tell another man '**** you.' That's some personal ****. It's two things players won't put up with, being disrespected as men and individuals and being thrown under the bus for mistakes. The yelling is a non-issue, every player has been yelled at. This isn't about Howard or anybody needing to man up, a line was crossed.

People are too easily disrespected these days. He dis'd me, Imma shoot him, he dis'd me, I'm going to cry, he dis'd me, I'm being bullied.....quit whining, man up and move on. This is Division I College Football at the University of Miami. If he can't handle the heat, then I agree with Coach, **** him!

Vernon Davis, Eddie Johnson, Luther Robinson, Tracy Howard. All defensive players.

Haven't heard a peep from any of the offensive guy. Coincidence?

Someone just don't walk in a room a say #### you. Maybe he said that after he smarted off. Th has played bad and yes he is a frosh. Sounds to me Like he wants his belly rubbed.

Advertisement
Back