Some quick notes

**** about that **** MaxCane wrote. There's a difference between being a hardass and being straight up disrespectful and dogging guys. Telling somebody '**** you'? I've heard coaches tell somebody they suck, never seen a coach tell another man '**** you.' That's some personal ****. It's two things players won't put up with, being disrespected as men and individuals and being thrown under the bus for mistakes. The yelling is a non-issue, every player has been yelled at. This isn't about Howard or anybody needing to man up, a line was crossed.

How the **** would you know?

Advertisement
Vernon Davis, Eddie Johnson, Luther Robinson, Tracy Howard. All defensive players.

Haven't heard a peep from any of the offensive guy. Coincidence?

Backup C Alexis transfered, Streeter, Miller, and BWash left early. All offensive players. Coincidence? Something must be up with Fisch

This happens at every major college program that has a coaching regime change. Not a big deal.

Vernon Davis, Eddie Johnson, Luther Robinson, Tracy Howard. All defensive players.

Haven't heard a peep from any of the offensive guy. Coincidence?

Backup C Alexis transfered, Streeter, Miller, and BWash left early. All offensive players. Coincidence? Something must be up with Fisch

Am I in High School lunch right now? lmao.Where is the guy to report what he saw on the sideline? Seems to be right up his alley.

I have a question. Is it difficult to improve your 40yards from 4.6 to 4.4?
I just feel 4.6s for 40 is too slow for a CB. I guess that is also a reason why some ppl think A Crawford is a better talent

Hankerson came in running 4.7 and left running 4.4.
even chavez grant went from 4.8 to 4.6.

Swasey can get kids speed up if they are putting in the work.

Hank was a 4.5 kid coming out of HS

Advertisement
I have a question. Is it difficult to improve your 40yards from 4.6 to 4.4?
I just feel 4.6s for 40 is too slow for a CB. I guess that is also a reason why some ppl think A Crawford is a better talent

Hankerson came in running 4.7 and left running 4.4.
even chavez grant went from 4.8 to 4.6.

Swasey can get kids speed up if they are putting in the work.

Hank was a 4.5 kid coming out of HS

I doubt Hank was 4.5 coming out of HS

After being in KS and seeing the Mangino thing blow up overnight... people don't put up with ******** for long if they're not winning.
Same thing happened with Leavitt at USF.

Eventually, the team/staff/admin will get tired of it, but winning sure makes it easier to put up with.

Leavitt actually choked a kid in front of the rest of the team.

Where is that guy nowadays?

LB coach of the 49ers.

Advertisement
Back