Some people are forgetting that Manny Diaz is still head coach

Advertisement
Nope. It’s the slurpers who are outing themselves now.

Granted that come our opening loss to Temple, they’ll deny ever having been slurpers in the first place. Then they’ll be right back to slurping after he beats Wagner in the next game.
giphy (3).gif

Advertisement
So OP, you a Trumpster or a Bernie Bro? Please explain your reasons why in multiple posts across many threads.

Advertisement
Clearly your standards are based on the Miami of old. It's 2020, guy. I'd love to be back to dominating CFB like that myself, of course. But that was almost 2 decades ago. Yes, 9-10 wins and a trip to Charlotte would be a very successful season for this 2020 Miami squad.

9 wins and a trip to Charlotte would mean 9-5.

Jesus Christ. That would be a “very successful” season to you?

5 losses? Vs this **** scedule?

9 wins and a trip to Charlotte would mean 9-5.

Jesus Christ. That would be a “very successful” season to you?

5 losses? Vs this **** scedule?
Coming off a 6-7 season, with back-to-back-to-back losses to FIU, Duke and LaTech to end the year, with a new OC, new scheme and new QB? Yes, winning the Coastal in 2020 would unquestionably be a success.

I nominate you to be HC. You seem like a really knowledgeable and reasonable poster. I'm sure your many years of coaching experience would certainly get us an NC next year.

Please send your resume to Blake and the BOT immediately. I'll provide money for a stamped envelope, if your mother doesn't have the spare change lying around.
Send a resume to Blake?
All of a sudden he's an expert on coaching talent.
Are you Daft?..

Advertisement
Coming off a 6-7 season, with back-to-back-to-back losses to FIU, Duke and LaTech to end the year, with a new OC, new scheme and new QB? Yes, winning the Coastal in 2020 would unquestionably be a success.

9-5 against this scedule would be atrocious.

Being an improvement over 2019 would not makes the 2020 season a success.

The team will suck as long as Manny’s the HC.

I’m getting sick of how people are acting like things will turn around because of these new position coaches and analysts being hired.
Who the **** are you?
Nobody around here cares about you or what you're sick and tired of Sorry, bud.

You might be a troll, but you are correct in this post.

Advertisement

Yes, it actually does (assuming we make Charlotte). Maybe you forget that we had just as easy of a schedule last year and finished sub .500. Maybe you forget that pretty much this same roster managed to lose to FIU, Duke and LaTech to end the season. Look, bro, I'd love to be the Miami goliath of times past as well. But we aren't that and haven't been in some time. If you think spouting all this nonsense somehow makes you a better fan, you're wrong. It doesn't. And if you think a realistic goal for this 2020 Miami team is to run the table, you've lost your mind.

Sadly, Miami football just hit an all time low and we're at a point of needing baby steps right now. That's just a fact, whether you want to accept it or not. And the first baby step is to win the Coastal. But the title you chose for this thread reveals that you're not interested in realistic goals. You're solely interested in Manny Diaz failing.

9 or 10 wins vs this schedule being “successful”? Good lord, people on here have such embarrassingly low standards. 9 or 10 wins vs this schedule would honestly be a bad season.

(And with that being said, I doubt Manure can win 9 or 10 games.)
When did nick saban join canesinsight it's either that or this is paul hayman. Because it has to be one of them because you know so much about coaching lol

Most guys fail as a head coach. Andy Reid just won his first super bowl. That should show people how hard it is. No one is happy about last year, but its not worth bit ching about it in every thread.
No one asking manny to win the SB.
Just beat FIU, failed.
I've seen enough..

It's impossible to know if what we saw last year was a sign of things to come, or simply a new head coach trying to find his way. For that reason, I am all for another year. IF we see more of the same BS, I'd bet he's fired before the season ends. If things improve, then we should all be happy.

I just won't get excited over any talk this offseason, or any offseason. Last year did it for me. Show me, don't tell me.

I’m with this. Last off season Manny had the majority of us hyped. I’m not falling for it this year... Let’s see what happens on the field.

Advertisement
Back