Some people are forgetting that Manny Diaz is still head coach

The team will suck as long as Manny’s the HC.

I’m getting sick of how people are acting like things will turn around because of these new position coaches and analysts being hired.
But what if it does? What if the changes he made and the QB he got prove successful and we win 9 or 10 games and make it to Charlotte because of it. Then what?

Advertisement
But what if it does? What if the changes he made and the QB he got prove successful and we win 9 or 10 games and make it to Charlotte because of it. Then what?
There was somebody on here a couple months back that actually said that even if Manny were to win a National Championship this year, he’d still want him fired.

9 or 10 wins vs this schedule being “successful”? Good lord, people on here have such embarrassingly low standards. 9 or 10 wins vs this schedule would honestly be a bad season.

(And with that being said, I doubt Manure can win 9 or 10 games.)

I’m getting sick of how people are acting like things will turn around because of these new position coaches and analysts being hired.

giphy (49).gif

Advertisement
Let's give him or her a chance to elaborate on his or her post. I'd like to give folks the benefits of the doubt. Are we sure that he's an imposter or just plain legit. Freedom of speech. That's were I stand. Need more evidence. That's when you all experts come in. The forum POLICE.

Last edited:
9 or 10 wins vs this schedule being “successful”? Good lord, people on here have such embarrassingly low standards. 9 or 10 wins vs this schedule would honestly be a bad season.

Us winning 10 games and going to Charlotte this year is a "bad season" to you? WTF! You are aware we finished sub .500 last year, right?

Advertisement
Us winning 10 games and going to Charlotte this year is a "bad season" to you? WTF! You are aware we finished sub .500 last year, right?

Yes. Last year was a season that was so bad that there are no words in the English language to describe it. It was the worst Miami season since the 1970s.

9 or even 10 wins last year would still be a bad season. Just not as bad as last year.

You’re basically saying that Manny set such a low bar last year that any “improvement” will be considered a success.

Last edited:

So how successful is the team YOU coach? I only ask as you seem to know all the angles and have EVERY aspect of this coaching thing figured out.

Advertisement

Wow...there is an original thought/post
:snoopfacepalm:

I generally don't respond to trolls, but this is too stupid (and easy) to stroll by. Since joining the ACC, UM has had exactly one 10-win season (2017). We have had five 9-win seasons over that span (2004, 2005, 2009, 2013, and 2016). Ten out sixteen seasons in the ACC, UM has won fewer than 9 games.

So, no, 9 or 10 wins vs the 2020 schedule would not honestly be a bad season.

Advertisement
Yes. Last year was a season that was so bad that there are no words in the English language to describe it. It was the worst Miami season since the 1970s.

9 or even 10 wins last year would still be a bad season. Just not as bad as last year.
Clearly your standards are based on the Miami of old. It's 2020, guy. I'd love to be back to dominating CFB like that myself, of course. But that was almost 2 decades ago. Yes, 9-10 wins and a trip to Charlotte would be a very successful season for this 2020 Miami squad.

I nominate you to be HC. You seem like a really knowledgeable and reasonable poster. I'm sure your many years of coaching experience would certainly get us an NC next year.

Please send your resume to Blake and the BOT immediately. I'll provide money for a stamped envelope, if your mother doesn't have the spare change lying around.

Advertisement
Back