Some people are forgetting that Manny Diaz is still head coach

Advertisement
FA4FA5C9-450E-462A-B94E-D60B3FB6B19E.jpeg

Advertisement
he has done everything this offseason he could , now we wait to see if the wins follow!!!!! if they dont we will have a new coach next year, at least he isn't like every other coach the last 8 years that were to stubborn to make changes

he has done everything this offseason he could , now we wait to see if the wins follow!!!!! if they dont we will have a new coach next year, at least he isn't like every other coach the last 8 years that were to stubborn to make changes

So rather than being like Golden and Richt, he’s like Shannon.

Horray!

Advertisement
How can you honestly know what type of head coach he will be after 1 season? Richt beat FSU, Vtech, and Notre Dame in 1 season.

Advertisement
I believe the website OP wants to belong to, is located in a port-a-let in the state Capitol. I believe that would be Flushing Sh^t University.

The team will suck as long as Manny’s the HC.

I’m getting sick of how people are acting like things will turn around because of these new position coaches and analysts being hired.
And your acting like its not possible to turn it around. the same logic your giving against diaz! We can use for diaz. Its a new year he made some changes now we all must wait to see how it goes Because he isn't goin anywhere yet!!

Advertisement
There are all kinds of corches in football, you know, and the chances that these bozos got the exact corch...it's a hundred to one...a hundred to one. Now I'm not saying that Manny is not the guy. He probably isn't. It was a losing season with losses to FIU, GT, Duke, and a shutout loss in the bowl game where it looked like the team had tuned him out. I just...I wanna be sure. You wanna be sure. We all want to be sure, OK?

History also says MOST coaches will fail.
Exactly. And that's why you can't make statements like "history says he will fail". What history? UM history? There's been plenty of successful coaches here. Manny's coaching history? He's generally had success everywhere he's coached. And when he's made mistakes, he's gone back to the drawing board, made adjustments and changed what wasn't working. It's entirely possible that he bombs and gets fired but you can't make an argument for him failing based on "feelings".

Advertisement
Back