Some people are forgetting that Manny Diaz is still head coach

Advertisement
Two months ago everyone wanted this man dead. He made a few changes and now everyone is saying how is one of the best college coaches. The same thing happens every single year. Everyone always says “12-0”, “acc champions” , “we can compete with Bama” but we just get our hearts broken every year

I haven’t seen a single person on here saying he’s a great coach. Only that he’s had a great off season.

Anybody who wants manny Diaz to fail is an idiot. He has done a solid job addressing all the team’s issues this offseason. We need a few more o line for next year and I think he will do a lot better in his second year.Yes he sucked his first year as head coach, so I am in wait and see mode. Hopefully he puts it together man this firing coaches every few years thing is not the move.

Advertisement
OP kind of dude that get off at these type of strip clubs

3027516-inline-robostripper3.gif

But what if it does? What if the changes he made and the QB he got prove successful and we win 9 or 10 games and make it to Charlotte because of it. Then what?
What if Randy Shannon had the right staff? What if Al Golden didn't deal with the cloud? What if Mark Richt would've hired an OC? It's over for the program! Face it!

Advertisement
I cant speak for others but for myself....I dont want Manuela to fail....I just dont expect her to succeed. Dont think that dog hunts....it barks tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Then we will be right back to 6-6 the year after, once our Heisman candidate, 5th year senior, graduates.

This.

Randy and Al both got us to 9-4. Therefore, I don't see a lot of reason why Manny can't go 9-4 if he gets a little luck.

That doesn't mean Manny will be any good.

I mean, what Randy and Al did was prove that any breathing organism can go 9-4 at Miami.

This.

Randy and Al both got us to 9-4. Therefore, I don't see a lot of reason why Manny can't go 9-4 if he gets a little luck.

That doesn't mean Manny will be any good.

I mean, what Randy and Al did was prove that any breathing organism can go 9-4 at Miami.

Exactly and just going undefeated against G5 teams next year will have the slurpers saying "look we turned the corner, we had a heisman candidate redshirt senior QB, with a top 25 talented team, and we were able to beat every G5 team we played, Manny is the GOAT"

Exactly and just going undefeated against G5 teams next year will have the slurpers saying "look we turned the corner, we had a heisman candidate redshirt senior QB, with a top 25 talented team, and we were able to beat every G5 team we played, Manny is the GOAT"

If we beat Temple, even in a close game, the slurpers will say we've turned the corner.

If we lose to Temple, I still think the slurpers will say we've turned the corner after we beat Wagner the next week.

Advertisement
If we beat Temple, even in a close game, the slurpers will say we've turned the corner.

If we lose to Temple, I still think the slurpers will say we've turned the corner after we beat Wagner the next week.

You are correct. I wouldn't even be surprised if Temples AD asks them to throw the Miami game, as a gift to Blake for saving them from being stuck with corch diaz.

Two months ago everyone wanted this man dead. He made a few changes and now everyone is saying how is one of the best college coaches. The same thing happens every single year. Everyone always says “12-0”, “acc champions” , “we can compete with Bama” but we just get our hearts broken every year
No need to jump to conclusions and lean on the side of hyperbole. Everyone was upset and recognized things that needed to be addressed. Some of the issues have been addressed. The mood has shifted to optimism.

Advertisement

If you're not blowing smoke up Manure's ***, then you must be a troll. Not a fan of the hire, not a fan of the postgame excuses, not a fan of his " I'm the HC, so im the smartest guy in the room" bravado.

It's not even about the 6-7 for me...the guy was outcoached in darn near errrrry game. Team came off bye weeks looking lost and uncondition for games. Dancing on the sidelines while losing and HC don't shut that **** down. Playing favoritism with players though others were more deserving.

I can handle failure and optimism in Ws & Ls, but no no no to failure in coaching and development. With that being said; i do not want to see this team, our team fail or lose just to get rid of an unfit coach. I mean with this schedule, it is highly impossible to actually know what kind of team we have, except maybe 2-3 games.

Advertisement
Back