Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don’t know.. that’s why I have hedged every time I’ve said it’s Belk.

All of my info, Cribby’s info, everything has said Belk for close to 2 weeks now.
I also don't think its the NSD theory either bc we did announce Kevin Smith. we didn't wait till NSD for him so he can help land OMs class.

to me, we may have informally agreed with a candidate or think hes the guy but hasn't been finalized on either end. w mason going to Oka State, ND is. a threat to poach Belk

BOOM!!! But again, it goes back to my criticism of this process by Mario. He seems indecisive.
for DC, maybe Belk is still waiting on ND to offer? mason is gone to Oka State. Golden is the other candidate at ND and maybe Belk wants to see if they'll offer before he finalizes a deal with UM

Advertisement
This OC/DC lag is going to start effecting things progressively negative after this week. Mario better come out swinging this upcoming season or a lot of fans will look back on this time as where his hiccup begins same with Recruits

So I am prepared, is the next 20 pages about boats or incremental tax savings?

Step Brothers Yep GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If you do get "into" boats .. part of the reason you should be doing it is that you actually DO want to acquire at least some fundamental seamanship and boat maintenance skills. Fibreglass can be your friend if you learn how to work with it (I ALWAYS had a gallon of West Marine Epoxy and can of hardener in my garage). You learn how to do epoxy repairs, remove bottom paint, paint boat bottoms .. you can "roll and tip" bottom paint on to a finish as smooth as a sprayed on bottom. If you're not into all of that "stuff" join a club that permits you to rent boats by the hour. I was a sailor for 20 years .. and that was my life if I wasn't working .. skin cancer incidents made me look for other hobbies.

i am not doing bottom paint.
I've never had a boat that I just left in the water so bottom paint would just slow me down. I'm more of a high performance guy, although my most recent boat was a fishing boat. This is one of my old boats.

boat.jpg

I hate that for you, I fit hearing aids and with your military service and the crappy ear plugs that they gave you, you should be able to get top of the line hearing devices from the VA, you earned and deserve it. Thank You for your service and if you ever want to discuss anything hearing related reach out to me through a PM and I will help anyway I can.
You need to reach out to VA Disability. They are giving 10% for Tinnitus and more if hearing loss. I worked around helicopters for 2 years in the Army and sitting at 30% for hearing loss and Tinnitus. That's 280.00 a month for the rest of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back