Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I've never had a boat that I just left in the water so bottom paint would just slow me down. I'm more of a high performance guy, although my most recent boat was a fishing boat. This is one of my old boats.

View attachment 174452
nice, i fish more than anything else, and i also camp out on the boat in remote areas of the bahamas so that we are close to good fishing grounds.

Advertisement
for DC, maybe Belk is still waiting on ND to offer? mason is gone to Oka State. Golden is the other candidate at ND and maybe Belk wants to see if they'll offer before he finalizes a deal with UM
If that's the case, Mario needs to demand an answer from Belk. Is he in or out? Alabama is one thing, competing with Notre Dame for coaches with our new budget and being a fall back option for a rookie head coach...no bueno. This needs to be finalized and done and I would tell Belk he has 24 hours to make a final decision. If no, I vote for the brother from Congo who is DC at Boston College and also runs a 4-2-5.

Advertisement
We have a really toxic fanbase if some are aleady writing off a coach that was unanimously celebrated before he's coached a game yet, let alone named a full staff. Kindly f*ck off
Not writing him off at all, just questioning his thought process to date. I'll reserve full judgement til Friday passes.

Looks like Michigan's DC could be headed to the ravens. If that happens another DC job opening soon....

Advertisement
I hope Belk isn’t waiting on ND
He might be. It’s a better job so if they want him they’ll take him.

I’m sure it’ll ruffle feathers on here but the last 3 DCs at ND are now P5 head coaches. The last 3 at Miami are now a fired HC (should have been G5 HC), a safeties coach at Missouri, and unemployed. ND propelled Elko to be the highest paid DC in football or 2nd highest behind Venables before he got his head coaching job.

Mario has a better track record at other places with coordinators but he’s got to remove that stigma from the university of Miami. Maybe Belk comes and it’ll erase it right away and he’ll propel himself to a nice gig. Miami needs that just like when they needed Lashlee to do what he did.

Advertisement

I’m sure it’ll ruffle feathers on here but the last 3 DCs at ND are now P5 head coaches. The last 3 at Miami are now a fired HC (should have been G5 HC), a safeties coach at Missouri, and unemployed. ND propelled Elko to be the highest paid DC in football or 2nd highest behind Venables before he got his head coaching job.

Mario has a better track record at other places with coordinators but he’s got to remove that stigma from the university of Miami. Maybe Belk comes and it’ll erase it right away and he’ll propel himself to a nice gig. Miami needs that just like when they needed Lashlee to do what he did.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

If that's the case, Mario needs to demand an answer from Belk. Is he in or out? Alabama is one thing, competing with Notre Dame for coaches with our new budget and being a fall back option for a rookie head coach...no bueno. This needs to be finalized and done and I would tell Belk he has 24 hours to make a final decision. If no, I vote for the brother from Congo who is DC at Boston College and also runs a 4-2-5.
I agree it should be official but ND is no slouch of a program

It's absolutely not a better job. The only advantage ND has over us at the moment is their roster. Outside of that, any DC that goes there is going to have the perception that Freeman is the reason for any success. Additionally, Freeman is a first-time HC. That's a HUGE risk for any DC. Mario on the other hand has turn many coaches into head coaches and has a proven track record. Not even going to get into the other advantages we have, which are all obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back