Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be an announcement today for at least the DC.

I am sizing your head for a crown. Please don't blow this.

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Advertisement
It’s true. Don’t get into boating if you’re counting pennies. It’ll bleed you dry. The only reason I’ve been able to own boats most of my life is that I do a lot of the work myself and have good friends who are capable of doing the stuff I can’t handle.
If you do get "into" boats .. part of the reason you should be doing it is that you actually DO want to acquire at least some fundamental seamanship and boat maintenance skills. Fibreglass can be your friend if you learn how to work with it (I ALWAYS had a gallon of West Marine Epoxy and can of hardener in my garage). You learn how to do epoxy repairs, remove bottom paint, paint boat bottoms .. you can "roll and tip" bottom paint on to a finish as smooth as a sprayed on bottom. If you're not into all of that "stuff" join a club that permits you to rent boats by the hour. I was a sailor for 20 years .. and that was my life if I wasn't working .. skin cancer incidents made me look for other hobbies.

Advertisement
Going to personally pinch a loaf on all your boats if you keep talking about it in this thread

Advertisement
If you do get "into" boats .. part of the reason you should be doing it is that you actually DO want to acquire at least some fundamental seamanship and boat maintenance skills. Fibreglass can be your friend if you learn how to work with it (I ALWAYS had a gallon of West Marine Epoxy and can of hardener in my garage). You learn how to do epoxy repairs, remove bottom paint, paint boat bottoms .. you can "roll and tip" bottom paint on to a finish as smooth as a sprayed on bottom. If you're not into all of that "stuff" join a club that permits you to rent boats by the hour. I was a sailor for 20 years .. and that was my life if I wasn't working .. skin cancer incidents made me look for other hobbies.

i am not doing bottom paint.

Reading this thread is like giving yourself Dutch ovens. You know it’s going to stink and you’re going to bïtch and moan when it does but you do it anyway because you’re a sick Fvck who deep down inside really enjoys it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Income tax savings can be considerably diminished by the difference in housing costs. Always amazed by how many of the fans who don't live in Miami think it is Nirvanna for everybody.
Typically douche response moving the goalposts.

Nobody said it was less expensive to live in Miami vs SEC towns and nobody said Miami is better for 100% of the people.

Pros and cons to everywhere.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back