Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Income tax savings can be considerably diminished by the difference in housing costs. Always amazed by how many of the fans who don't live in Miami think it is Nirvanna for everybody.
Housing market in Florida is absolutely nuts as more and more folks move to the tax-free state. You aren't losing money when you sell in 3 years.

Advertisement
Income tax savings can be considerably diminished by the difference in housing costs. Always amazed by how many of the fans who don't live in Miami think it is Nirvanna for everybody.
Of course but I'd rather spend that money on living in Miami than just give it to the government.

Advertisement
Can Jeremy Pruitt coach in college yet?
I'll take him as DC
Just dont know if the NCAA have handed out the punishment yet

Advertisement
If you don’t like living in Miami, the gables, or the grove with a salary like these guys rake in, they’re truly doing something wrong. Yes traffic sucks, even the language barrier can be a struggle sometimes. But the overall quality of living with that salary is unmatched across the united states. Especially for a spouse
There ARE people who are turned off by the multicultural aspect of Miami. The growth since I originally moved there in '88 is 800,000 more residents in Miami / Dade County .. 40% growth. The vast majority (98%??) is middle and upper class Latinos .. from Brazil, Venezuela, Guatemala, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Dominican Republic. The incredible growth of the Latin American Agricultural Product import business via MIA and the Port of Miami has resulted in areas like Doral .. that in 1989 was cow pastures without ONE gas station or restaurant .. being turned into an international city .. with restaurants featuring cuisine from every Latin American country .. in addition to residential sub divisions and condo towers. EVERYBODY speaks Spanish .. generally first .. then if you don't respond .. they will speak in English. The company I worked with had 80 employees .. and I was one of 3 gringos in the entire company .. and I am fully bilingual and had lived in Latin America for 10 years. We had several "gringos" hired from areas like Atlanta .. and they or their wives couldn't adapt to the culture .. and left after 6 months.

He went to UGA, aint that one of the big reasons Cristobal came back. Im sorry but im yet to reach the freak out level of losing position coaches.

Its the timing and it’s more anything than anything. Same as Trob. You want to leave? Go for it but don’t do it when you just took the job and are in the middle of a frenzied recruiting push.

Advertisement
Correct. As stated, I own zero boats, my friend. :)

#youevenlookatmywaverunnersandillcutyoutho
Eh, I've owned several boats. I think people get the idea that they're as trouble free and idiot-proof as most cars are today and then they flip out when they have to do maintenance and repairs on them that they don't have to do to their cars. If you own PWCs, you already know this. My personal opinion is that boats are like swimming pools. They cost a lot. They require a lot of maintenance. If you don't use it often, it's pretty much a waste of money. A lot of times it's better to know someone who owns one than to own one yourself. But, if you really enjoy it and use it all the time, it's well worth the time and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back