Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Whipple
View attachment 174443

Hankerson
View attachment 174444

Oh and I think this is where I'm suppose to say.. "BUT LEONARD AINT EVER CALLED PLAYS PAWLLL"
IF Mario every went with Hankerson at OC, he would be like "F*ck that Whipple ball BS, give me that San Fran ground and pound you learned!"

Mario probably jerks off to Shanahan's offense and says stuff like "Now that's football!" upon climax.

Advertisement
Why are there posts discussing living in Georgia vs. Florida? Based on 1 poster saying McClendon's wife didn't like living here? Is that substantiated at all? Even assuming it is true, how exactly did the wife supposedly make this determination after being down here for all of what, a month, if that?

But, anyways, carry on to 2000 pages!
Yea, that was the rumor also when Richt couldn’t bring him over from UGA.

You act like spending money on a house is a depreciating asset like buying a car. Homes in Coral Gables appreciate more in value b/c there is no new construction vs butt**** GA where there is unlimited land to build new suburbs.

Someone making $750k a year in Georgia would be paying north of $40k in state taxes.

Is it less expensive to live in Athens ... sure. Is it a no-brainer after taxes ... no it is not.
Income tax savings can be considerably diminished by the difference in housing costs. Always amazed by how many of the fans who don't live in Miami think it is Nirvanna for everybody.

IF Mario every went with Hankerson at OC, he would be like "F*ck that Whipple ball BS, give me that San Fran ground and pound you learned!"

Mario probably jerks off to Shanahan's offense and says stuff like "Now that's football!" upon climax.
former O linemen always do.

Advertisement
If I had to wager 10 bucks, I would say Bmac stays. #98

38F04EA9-04E7-419D-8D86-FEB96051ED98.jpeg

👀

You always ask for people's sauces, knowing full well that you are not going to get an answer. People keep their sauces talking by keeping those sauces confidential.
No. Just say "I know, trust me" and thats perfectly fine.

Besides that, no, I dont ask that always. You can through my search history if you want, thats one of the least things I ask. If I ask that, its usually regarding a 247 article with VIP access.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My wife wants us to get a boat. She's been on this for a while now. I keep pushing back.

I told her this morning we can get one but only if we can name it "Some names to watch before it’s deleted."

I think I'm going to get served this afternoon.
A Boat is defined as a black hole in the water into which you throw all your money. There is only one day you are happier than the day you buy your boat...the day you sell it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back