Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’ll likely be an Nfl guy for Oc and I’d be happy with either choice. As boar
ssid it’s very close to done. Dc is done.
tyler the creator drugs GIF

I can’t find the video but Greg Maddux said Bonds was the most difficult hitter he faced. Purely because he had no weak spot. There wasn’t an out pitch on the guy. Too many people got caught up in him breaking Aaron’s record. No reason Ortiz should be in over him. Ortiz played hitter his whole career. But this is the sh*t that happens when we let nerds dictate sports.

Advertisement
There’s a lot of POS’s already in the Hall...
upon sincere reflection, i suppose my animosity towards barry bonds is fueled by the fact that he broke my childhood hero's record, and then mistreated ordinary child baseball fans like me. hank was my personal childhood hero. i watched him that first monday in april 1974 on a black and white TV break the record. a day i will never forget.

and back in the 1970s when i was a kid, you could send a letter to a player's baseball stadium with a return envelope and the player would send you an autograph picture back with your name on it. i have one from hank, bobby bonds, johnny bench, willie mays and a few others. it was the most gracious act a player could do for a kid. it was magical. bonds was the opposite of all these guys, especially his father and godfather.

Advertisement
Brady called the passing plays. That’s been written everywhere.
Yup, but who was still over seeing him?

It was no big gamble like you stated.. dude was brought in to help add some wrinkles from the vanilla and did that and then some… but let’s not act like he wasn’t sitting next to the “veteran” OC in the booth who was essentially also baby sitting him

Advertisement
Gotta wonder if Ortiz had the same rumors about him but played in Milwaukee or Cleveland if he would've still got it today. The whole Bahhhston "mystique" combined with their media slurping him plus that whole post Boston Marathon Bombing soundbite obviously goes a long way.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back