Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sean Payton. Retires from NFL after his assistant’s assistant wins NC at LSU with Payton’s playbook.

Mario says ‘cool’.

TVD throws 75 TDs, wins Heisman, and offense scores 70+ per game.

15-0. NC.

Eh, unlikely.

Last edited:
It’ll likely be an Nfl guy for Oc and I’d be happy with either choice. As boar
ssid it’s very close to done. Dc is done.
Is it true that you're gonna be at Buffalo Wild Wings in Pembroke Pines tonight from 8pm-10pm and will give anyone that buys you a beer the specific names of the dudes you're referencing here? I was sent a PM from @The Franchise an hour ago advising this. Bout to get in my car. Lemme know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta wonder if Ortiz had the same rumors about him but played in Milwaukee or Cleveland if he would've still got it today. The whole Bahhhston "mystique" combined with their media slurping him plus that whole post Boston Marathon Bombing soundbite obviously goes a long way.
Bigger markets always help but Papi was that good. Dude had no problem shoot sliders in the left field gap and barely struck out. Even though he played in Boston alot of people still don’t know how much he really meant to that lineup when he was in it.

200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

This here might be a different dynamic at play but mannnnn is it surprising that contracts for assistant coaches don't have buyouts or clauses that at minimum keep them trapped in a place for at least that first year and not able to make lateral moves before actually coaching a single game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back