Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A real sham is the best double play combo ever not going in together. Trammell got in via veterans committee. Sweet Lou had numbers that stack up against any 2B in HOF.

God damnit Belk still not added to the main page
1643154993462.gif

Advertisement
ok, a little exaggerated. hank aaron received death threats for decades and he was a gentlemen and decent, classy human being. bonds might have received the same threats, but that didn't justify being an ******* to kids.

he told a kid that had been waiting and chasing his from city to city for FOUR years to get an autograph, "i guess i will have to extend the streak some more". tore up another kid's baseball card. the stories are endless. he's a bad guy,

because of my profession, i've met some very famous (like big papi) and some very wealthy (top 500 in the world) in my life. many of them have been decent, nice people. just because you get to the top doesn't mean you have to be a p!inga. i'm glad bonds didn't make it and i hope he never does.
It’s the Hall of Fame, not the Hall of personality.

If it’s a vote for how nice a person you are, then you’re correct, but unfortunately it’s not.

Especially considering their are people in the Hall who were hardcore bigots & people who actually committed crimes.

But that’s another story for another day...

The tweet said he gave the best speech in baseball history smart *** …don’t care what you said I was replying to the tweet.

you are wrong bud, it says: "Eight years ago today, David Ortiz gave the best speech in Boston history." not baseball history. plus Gehrig played for the yanks, ding dong ping pong.

Oh god I’m gonna kill myself
That’s why I posted the name like 2/3 pages ago. I’m eating chick fil a, read the message, and almost hurled because that’s the first thing that popped in my head.

Advertisement
Barry was my favorite player as a child , he was the best player in the game pre steroids and a first ballot HOF’er. That’s when he was a stick. He got on roids when Sosa amd McGuire blew up and took his attention. So he was like “ ok, that’s cute , here’s me on steroids“ lol.

Everyone was using then, especially pitchers. That’s what gets lost with all this , everyone thinks steroids equals home runs / hitters , but steroids don’t make you stronger, they help you recover and bounce back quicker to work out more. Who does that help? Pitchers as much as anyone.

I don’t judge because everyone knew and looked the other way. Viewer ship was up , contracts was up and attendance was up. Win win. So these writers and baseball snobs can get off their high horses. Players , media , owners , managers , upper management all had blood on their hands.

Lastly Bonds was a diva ******* that treated people horrible, teammates included but that should have nothing to do with voting for the HOF. He’s arguably the best player ever and a true five tool player. If he’s not in the HOF it’s a joke. But as we know the media is a joke so I’m not shocked they’re still butthurt.
**** Barry Bonds

But he should be in the HOF without question

If it’s a vote for how nice a person you are, then you’re correct, but unfortunately it’s not.

Especially considering their are people in the Hall who were hardcore bigots & people who actually committed crimes.

Ty Cobb was a great dude!!

Advertisement
Advertisement

you are right. it is the HOF. but i'm glad he didn't get it. he's a POS.

and f@ck the bigots., all of them disirregardless* of color white black yellow red green purple orange etc.

How do you not include Curt Schilling and Scott? Gary Sheffield and Todd Helton are also eligibl. Where are their votes? Billy Wagner? How about Carlos Beltran? Are they gonna leave him off next year?

Not sure about Rosen cause he’s deserving but Schilling’s political stances are a lot of what’s keeping him out…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back