Status
Not open for further replies.
He murdered Miami football
Silent Bob Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Would have preferred the
shoe throwing GIF

but i'll take it
I love Schumann but I prefer an experienced greybeard type at DC. The cerebral mad scientist who crafts all sorts of different schemes. Most importantly I want a rock type foundational guy who we can always count on to see us through when the offense is having a bad week or year for that matter.

PS. There is something about that shoe throwing gif that makes me keep watching over and over again. It's almost as if subconsciously I keep thinking that the next throw might hit the target right in the face lol 😂.

Advertisement
Here's the tricky thing with all this , I know they've interviewed a lb coach. Does that mean the dc is a DB coach? I know they've interviewed a DB coach does that mean the dc is a lb coach? Or does it mean somebody is leaving ? Lol. This has been such a long process it's obvious by the interviews they were preparing for multiple possibilities.
At the start of this process, someone said "Mario won't leave no stone unturned" and he was right. Jokes aside, he's working on his own timeline covering all the bases whether the puberal porsters on here like it or not.

Folks, we are in good hands for the first time in years. Enjoy it.

Just read a report that Georgia and Bama are both coming after him. Anyone close to the situation know if he stays or goes? Of all the schools the last place we want him to go is Bama/Uga. We might have to offer him a substantial raise...

Advertisement
To me if Trob left it meant Belk was coming which to me would be exciting news. I think Belk would eat here. If Trob staying Belk probably isn't coming and the hire would probably be front seven focused.

Advertisement
I see you are relatively new here, so let me give you a friendly lay of the land. DON'T EVER START NEW THREADS! Even if you think you have a legitimate question, it's not. It's already been discussed, so either spend the time finding it in one of the threads where it's been discussed or kindly go away! Thanks!

Actually I’ve been here since Jan 2019 and come here every day to read, but I just don’t post much. I do appreciate your sarcasm though chief.

Here's the tricky thing with all this , I know they've interviewed a lb coach. Does that mean the dc is a DB coach? I know they've interviewed a DB coach does that mean the dc is a lb coach? Or does it mean somebody is leaving ? Lol. This has been such a long process it's obvious by the interviews they were preparing for multiple possibilities.
I'm starting to think Mario takes his time to avoid the obligatory so and so school is offering whoever on his staff more or a promotion bidding war. I'm going to take my time plan for multiple scenarios and if you want to play that game I'm going to call your bluff and drag the process out and destroy your leverage or make you commit to the other school. If you do that I can just adjust my plan and replace your position with a DC with those expertise. Trob does leave in comes Belk. He stays target someone more focused on the front seven. I'm chillin after reading this and will just watch it play out.

My bad, I checked the thread topics before I posted and didn’t see a single thing about T-Rob.
No worries man, but there is a ton of info in other threads, however it is huddled between quite a bit of other stuff, both useful and garbage!

Advertisement
I’m more concerned about the OC hire than the DC hire. We can’t afford to waste TVD.
And we saw that we can win 7-8 games (counting FSU as a win as it caused us to LOSE Manny) with a solid offense and garbage D. Any upgrade on D gives us 9-10 wins no problem as long as offense is at least as competent.

Yeah Torchy's is from Austin, they are opening up a spot in Altamonte later this year.

Hunger St Tacos(Winter Park) and Black Rooster Taqueria (Mills 50) are pretty nice

If you're up in Casselberry/Fern Park, there's a little food truck called Francisco's Taco Madness, they used to be in front of Lowes, now they are across 17-92 from it, but they make some mean Al Pastor... their burritos are a little sloppy, but some of the best I've had in town
[/QUOTE]

Check out "The Pass" in altamonte. The operate out of a small warehouse, no dining just takout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back