Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If we’re waiting on the NFL I think it’s possible that we’ll be here a while

Or he may just want to be deliberate and review a sufficient number of candidates all with different timelines.

Or it is also possible that he may have gotten a rejection or two from a candidate here or a candidate there.

I think it’s less likely that he’s waiting for some NFL teams seasons to end. But anything is possible.

Or it may be some combination of the first three items.

I just know one thing, this is obviously going to be on his timeline not ours.

Mollifying impatient porsters is not going to be real high on Mario’s list of priorities. If it is, we are so fūcked.

I’m taking T-Rob at his word if he’s telling kids he’s staying because it would be so wrong if he didn’t SO in my eyes if Belk was your guy then there is no need to interview Azeer Abdul Rahim and Heyward. LB coach interviews should be happening no matter what because Schumann has been an Inside backers coach. You would still need somebody to fill the OLB position.
My point is just because you interview people doesn't mean as much as you think. Especially if you haven't decided on a coordinator. These interviewes supposedly happened awhile ago. Maybe Schuman says no......then what? Just using examples of the smoke or aligning of interviews sometimes doesnt mean as much as you think. This has been a long process.

Wondering if the T-Rob stuff is/has been dictating the DC hire. I truly think it's down to Belk and Schumann. If T-Rob leaves, Belk makes a lot of sense alongside AAR. If he decides to stay, I'd imagine they give him the entire DB room and bring in Heyward to coach OLB.

Jason Candle - OC/QB
Kevin Smith - RB
Bryan McClendon - PGC/WR
Alex Mirabel - RGC/OL
Aaron Fields - TE

Derek Mason - DC/C
Joe Salavae’a - AHC/DL
Keith Heyward - LB/RGC
Travaris Robinson - S/PGC
Dennis Smith - ST
Prediction or based on info?

Advertisement
Wondering if the T-Rob stuff is/has been dictating the DC hire. I truly think it's down to Belk and Schumann. If T-Rob leaves, Belk makes a lot of sense alongside AAR. If he decides to stay, I'd imagine they give him the entire DB room and bring in Heyward to coach OLB.
I don’t think it’s Belk. I think it’s Mason. With Schumann and Belk you’re talking two different schemes that you have to weigh as well. Mason/Schumann run identifical defenses but Mason is a DB coach by trade.

Advertisement
Jason Candle - OC/QB
Kevin Smith - RB
Bryan McClendon - PGC/WR
Alex Mirabel - RGC/OL
Aaron Fields - TE

Derek Mason - DC/C
Joe Salavae’a - AHC/DL
Keith Heyward - LB/RGC
Travaris Robinson - S/PGC
Dennis Smith - ST
Thats a pretty good list. How are you coming up with Candle?

Advertisement
I don’t think it’s Belk. I think it’s Mason. With Schumann and Belk you’re talking two different schemes that you have to weigh as well. Mason/Schumann run identifical defenses but Mason is a DB coach by trade.
The thing is with either Schumann or Mason both those hires are A+. Even the non football guys would be happy... except 1-2 clowns.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back