Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Until today I’ve been saying “ I didn’t know and for obvious reasons“ .I also said before this weekend if anyone says they know who‘s been hired as coordinators they’re lying. So by my math I can’t be right or wrong . I’ve been the one guy not giggling acting like I’m in on the big oc / dc secret. When there wasn’t one lol. I could’ve played it off very easily if I wanted the attention like some say.

People like you are the worst , you scour boards for info, searching high and low , then go mock the same people for not knowing crap on other sites. It’s just weird.

Now run back to your other board and discuss my info as you talk **** and mock it lol.
BOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If Trob jumps, belk makes too much sense. He coached DB’s with DVD in whatever role he’s in. Hire a Lb coach and we’re good
It’s gonna be that guy from Cali and Azeer Abdul-Rahim. If it was Belk then he wouldn’t have interviewed both guys.

Advertisement
Jacurri brown just said Diaz only talked to him 3 times while he was committed smh
1642135892597.gif

Advertisement
So he’s naturally the cool coach that Manny always tried to be...
Watch out for him in the future. That program was beyond terrible before he got there. He might replace Fickell if he lands a huge job.

Advertisement
Watch out for him in the future. That program was beyond terrible before he got there. He might replace Fickell if he lands a huge job.
Just read the article, impressive what he’s done there with the limitations he has

Advertisement
Please no Spencer whipple as a thread has been bumped
My only knock on him would be he'll be gone soon. He's very highly thought of in coaching circles. He's shot up the coaching ranks really fast. Like Dorsey it would be an odd career move beens both are heading towards coordinator jobs in the league. Spncer is a future star Imo.

My only knock on him would be he'll be gone soon. He's very highly thought of in coaching circles. He's shot up the coaching ranks really fast. Like Dorsey it would be an odd career move beens both are heading towards coordinator jobs in the league. Spncer is a future star Imo.
agree.

but I still hold out hope for Dorsey as OC/QB.

(though I know it's a moon shot).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back