Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSA to everybody: Belk was not on the original list.
Here was the original list I believe
Screenshot_20220113-233358_WhatsApp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Hurtt, Schuman, Partridge, and Mason were all names given on the first post
And Hurtt was eliminated. Flip a coin. PS it isn’t that hard to figure out if you’ve been following who’s been interviewed and who’s hired.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If you weren’t retarded you would’ve picked up on what he already said. It isn’t his fault you can barely function.
Eh. I'm not into badgering a poster for more information but this whole thread started with a list of names that were being considered. So why would an OC name that would make football people happy be off-limits to say? It is just a possibility anyway. Whats the difference between listing Brady, Briles back then and the new guy?

Advertisement
Eh. I'm not into badgering a poster for more information but this whole thread started with a list of names that were being considered. So why would an OC name that would make football people happy be off-limits to say? It is just a possibility anyway. Whats the difference between listing Brady, Briles back then and the new guy?
Because it’s already been said. We spent days arguing about it.

Advertisement
because they don't know for sure.

Advertisement
Dorsey?

He **** near lit this board on fire. Half wanted him and the other half were not happy.

Checks the box as a “football guy.”

Yeah, you gave enough names that you couldn't possibly be wrong.

30 Rock Reaction GIF
Until today I’ve been saying “ I didn’t know and for obvious reasons“ .I also said before this weekend if anyone says they know who‘s been hired as coordinators they’re lying. So by my math I can’t be right or wrong . I’ve been the one guy not giggling acting like I’m in on the big oc / dc secret. When there wasn’t one lol. I could’ve played it off very easily if I wanted the attention like some say.

People like you are the worst , you scour boards for info, searching high and low , then go mock the same people for not knowing crap on other sites. It’s just weird.

Now run back to your other board and discuss my info as you talk **** and mock it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back