Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only knock on him would be he'll be gone soon. He's very highly thought of in coaching circles. He's shot up the coaching ranks really fast. Like Dorsey it would be an odd career move beens both are heading towards coordinator jobs in the league. Spncer is a future star Imo.
I remember Spencer when he QB’d the scout team. Mind like Tom Brady arm like Giselle Brady. World class holder too.

In all honesty, he may become a very good coach, but at this point I don’t want an OC with so little experience.

Advertisement
I remember Spencer when he QB’d the scout team. Mind like Tom Brady arm like Giselle Brady.

In all honesty, he may become a very good coach, but at this point I don’t want an OC with so little experience.
Can't imagine he wants to come back to college

My only knock on him would be he'll be gone soon. He's very highly thought of in coaching circles. He's shot up the coaching ranks really fast. Like Dorsey it would be an odd career move beens both are heading towards coordinator jobs in the league. Spncer is a future star Imo.
He doesn’t coach QBs though so unless it’s as TE coach…

I’ve brought him up a lot on this board in the past. Guy found Andy Isabella.

Advertisement
Agreed. Same risk with him or Dorsey. But after the bump in other thread it made sense as a “football” guy and not a **** name. Just think we need someone to maximize TVD, not saying Spencer can’t, not sure if he’s worked with QB’s (we need a QB coach as well) and then would be nice for him to stick around for a couple years.

Advertisement
He doesn’t coach QBs though so unless it’s as TE coach…

I’ve brought him up a lot on this board in the past. Guy found Andy Isabella.
In the nfl but he's a former qb that at one time was in the ball bag of one of the more highly thought of qb coaches in football , his daddy . He's far more knwledeable of qb's than Wr.

In the nfl but he's a former qb that at one time was in the ball bag of one of the more highly thought of qb coaches in football , his daddy . He's far more knwledeable of qb's than Wr.
So is he the name you heard earlier or am I reading too much into this?

It’s gonna be that guy from Cali and Azeer Abdul-Rahim. If it was Belk then he wouldn’t have interviewed both guys.
Here's the tricky thing with all this , I know they've interviewed a lb coach. Does that mean the dc is a DB coach? I know they've interviewed a DB coach does that mean the dc is a lb coach? Or does it mean somebody is leaving ? Lol. This has been such a long process it's obvious by the interviews they were preparing for multiple possibilities.

Hey, I’m not against it. He just seems too green. Like I said, I’ve personally advocated for hiring him to be the WRs coach before we hired Likens. UMass finished top 40 in passing both years he was passing game coordinator there. That shows you how good he could be if you can do that at UMass.

Advertisement
Hey, I’m not against it. He just seems too green. Like I said, I’ve personally advocated for hiring him to be the WRs coach before we hired Likens. UMass finished top 40 in passing both years he was passing game coordinator there. That shows you how good he could be if you can do that at UMass.
I think it would be a odd move beens he'll be calling players in the league very soon.

Advertisement
Here's the tricky thing with all this , I know they've interviewed a lb coach. Does that mean the dc is a DB coach? I know they've interviewed a DB coach does that mean the dc is a lb coach? Or does it mean somebody is leaving ? Lol. This has been such a long process it's obvious by the interviews they were preparing for multiple possibilities.
I’d say the DB Coach is leaving and like @Zbrod95 said a little bit ago that’s why Rahim interviewed which means the DC is a LB coach. But now you say they interviewed a LB coach so that’s a mystery.

I’m taking T-Rob at his word if he’s telling kids he’s staying because it would be so wrong if he didn’t SO in my eyes if Belk/Mason was your guy then there is no need to interview Azeer Abdul Rahim and Heyward. LB coach interviews should be happening no matter what because Schumann has been an Inside backers coach. You would still need somebody to fill the OLB position.

I’d say the DB Coach is leaving and like @Zbrod95 said a little bit ago that’s why Rahim interviewed which means the DC is a LB coach. But now you say they interviewed a LB coach so that’s a mystery.
You have to interview a LB coach no matter what though. Schumann is the Inside backers coach for UGA. You would still need to fill the OLB position especially if we’re going 3-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back