Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Give a name.
You mean like Kevin Smith almost two weeks ago? When nobody , I mean nobody around Miami media had him on Miami’s radar .

Or saying i expect Parrish to join him here?

Or weeks ago saying T Rob was telling players and recruits he was staying?

Or naming the Oregon guys coming over weeks ago?

Or confirming dvd was staying when it was said he was going to fiu?

Or the Nunez stuff was bs even though everyone had him as the guy?

Or saying it was a power five guy instead when everyone had Nunez? Then Rad rumors starts two days later.

Oh and saying Ladson was likely over a month ago ?

Ive never been shy with things “ I know “ and posting if it didn’t harm anyone. I have four years of receipts if you have doubts.

You don’t want to answer my question that’s fine , I’ll get back to ignoring your little slick comments like I had been doing.

You mean like Kevin Smith almost two weeks ago? When nobody , I mean nobody around Miami media had him on Miami’s radar .

Or confirming dvd was staying when it was said he was going to fiu? Or the Nunez stuff was bs even though everyone had him as the guy?

Or saying it was a power five guy instead when everyone had Nunez? Then Rad rumors starts two days later.

Ive never been shy with things “ I know “ and posting if it didn’t harm anyone. I have four years of receipts if you have doubts.

You don’t want to answer my question that’s fine , I’ll get back to ignoring your little slick comments like I had been doing.
Cry me a river.

Who's the OC/DC?

Or confirming dvd was staying when it was said he was going to fiu? Or the Nunez stuff was bs even though everyone had him as the guy?

1642134373289.gif

Advertisement
My entire mood on the actual OC selection is based on whether or not LCE goes ape shît happy. So I ask you this - will LCE go ape Shît?
I have the same rigorous criteria for evaluating the OC. If LCE is very vocal in his support I will love the hire. If he stay silent I’m going to be very concerned. If he’s adamantly against it, I will start the gofundme for the billboard

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back