Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He’s always shamelessly promoting. He kind of makes me cringe. I was in there for a few minutes and couldn’t take listing to him. I actually can’t believe he’s so successful. I guess that’s why I am not a billionaire.

Look, everyone is different. I think the Ruiz family has RAPIDLY exploded onto the scene, in the sense of making program-changing contributions to various organizations. As such, people want to hear them say a few words, but they also need to find a balance on the time and message. They'll get there.

1642133186249.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is not a billionaire. He is involved in a unique SPAC transaction the he and his business partner valued his company at multi-billions. The company has never made a profit.

Well almost a billionaire if the deal goes through. I get it’s not done but he’s sure acting like it’s going to get done. Fake it till you make it I guess.

You do know that he is also the owner and MP of a class action law firm that has had as many as 300 employees at one point, and has litigated settlements of a combined $20B right? The firm takes a cut. And he is the co-owner of Cigarette Racing which is a builder of million dollar boats and components? If you believe what you read he was considered a billionaire at the point of that acquisition. He also owns over $100M worth of real estate that we know of and has owned probably $10M worth of powerboats over the last 20 years. There is a joke that you need to be worth 100x what your boat is worth to own it lol.

They have also already donated millions to the U, along with ~$15M to local HS's recently.

And his company, MSP which is merging with the SPAC, is certainly worth billions, even if the SPAC deal falls apart and it doesn't transact at the $32B valuation. ****, if it's worth only $3B, he's probably a multi-billionaire.

My point, which I made in another thread, is his support for the U isn't some binary thing that is dependent on this SPAC deal going through. It will certainly help and probably 10x him, but they are pretty **** loaded already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Might have to try the place in Sorrento that’s not too far from me.

I haven't been in a bit, but it's legit. If you read between the lines, some of these joints are small, and it's been hard to meet up with my family members since COVID started. ****, the Taqueria Ameca place used to put homemade salsas and toppings out for you to just help yourself, and I'm not sure they are doing things the same way now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back