Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit question with all the other coaching stuff going on and the question about TRob possibly moving is buried in another thread.

Advertisement
Just woke up and catching up on the 10 pages I missed. I only got 5 hours of sleep in so **** impressive. Im proud of you all.

To summarize, it sounds like DC name Cribby is hearing is someone that’s been mentioned for a while and would be met with general positivity here.

And the OC is maybe a relatively lesser name that hasn’t been discussed much and would be hotly debated. People that know the game would like it while the others would potentially be up in arms.

Am I caught up?

Last edited:
My entire mood on the actual OC selection is based on whether or not LCE goes ape shît happy. So I ask you this - will LCE go ape Shît?
F214E118-CC76-4A5C-99FB-2458B7C2E75E.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Here's the tricky thing with all this , I know they've interviewed a lb coach. Does that mean the dc is a DB coach? I know they've interviewed a DB coach does that mean the dc is a lb coach? Or does it mean somebody is leaving ? Lol. This has been such a long process it's obvious by the interviews they were preparing for multiple possibilities.
Thoughtfulness and preparation are keys to success. The last group was all about making decisions and then adjustments (both on and off the field) and lack of thought and preparation led to Manny being his own DC last year. This is going to take some time in getting used to as amateur hour has been the theme of the last 20 years.

In the case of LCE, more like…

View attachment 172299
At this point in the game. I'm resigned to the fact that if LCE is cool with the OC pick,, then I'm cool with the pick. If he's not happy with the choice, then I'd legit be concerned.

Unless of course the choice turns out to be my dawg, Kenny Dorsey. Then, to be perfectly honest, IDGAF what anyone else thinks because Imaa ride or die with KD! Bring me KD and let's shock the world again!!

Advertisement
At this point in the game. I'm resigned to the fact that if LCE is cool with the OC pick,, then I'm cool with the pick. If he's not happy with the choice, then I'd legit be concerned.

Unless of course the choice turns out to be my dawg, Kenny Dorsey. Then, to be perfectly honest, IDGAF what anyone else thinks because Imaa ride or die with KD! Bring me KD and let's shock the world again!!
I think he’d survive with that pick since he gets the “Canes Bro” mentality and the type of offense Mario will likely want but he’s not at the top of his list. I don’t think we’re getting him. Sounds like he’ll get an NFL OC job.

@Coach Macho is another one to keep an eye on. He has dropped some doom in the past that I just simply did not want to believe and it turned out to be true. As a fan, it was painful but he was dropping truth tickets.

If he is positive along with LCE and a few other people floating around…. Like you, I will be pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back