Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yeah, you gave enough names that you couldn't possibly be wrong.

30 Rock Reaction GIF
Stop being a fvking *******!!!

Seriously man. You push things way too far and like I’ve said to anyone here, stop with the Cribby slander.

No disrespect to LCE or Macho, from the short time I’ve been on here I respect their opinions more than others but…. U guys dont think forming your own opinions is a better way to gauge if you’d be happy or not? Just curious
That rarely happens here…lots and lots of group think…

Take their insight and analysis and use your head and eyes a bit

Reactions: E1k
I see you are relatively new here, so let me give you a friendly lay of the land. DON'T EVER START NEW THREADS! Even if you think you have a legitimate question, it's not. It's already been discussed, so either spend the time finding it in one of the threads where it's been discussed or kindly go away! Thanks!
PRO TIP: When starting a thread, please post full screen shots of your desktop. Ensure the browser tabs are at least legible... razor sharp focus is best. It helps us provide the very best advice for your question(s).

Advertisement
No disrespect to LCE or Macho, from the short time I’ve been on here I respect their opinions more than others but…. U guys dont think forming your own opinions is a better way to gauge if you’d be happy or not? Just curious
there are a lot of people on here who can’t think for themselves. if i ever wanted to start a cult this place would be my number one recruiting ground.

Advertisement
I had a weird thought last but what if Mario hasn’t officially announced the staff to keep DVD on the road. Because, and correct me if I’m wrong, until the staff is full he can recruit off campus. Maybe Mario wanted to send him in home with Stewart and get initial face time before moving DVD off field again. I could be wrong but maybe that’s part of the delay.

I had a weird thought last but what if Mario hasn’t officially announced the staff to keep DVD on the road. Because, and correct me if I’m wrong, until the staff is full he can recruit off campus. Maybe Mario wanted to send him in home with Stewart and get initial face time before moving DVD off field again. I could be wrong but maybe that’s part of the delay.
This is interesting point. This delay no doubt has ramifications, however.

2nd wave of portal guys hopefully will be more friendly than the 1st, because we missed out on guys that I wholeheartedly believe were due to not having coaches in place (DMoney confirmed this, just as many of us were suspecting). We now have had two of our seven supposed official visits cancel this weekend (Florence and Halton). Both are west coast guys so maybe Lanning got to them, and yes I know Florence cited personal and family reasons so I will absolutely give him the benefit of the doubt.

But heck if I was a recruit, why would I commit to a team where I don’t definitively know who my coach will be or how I will be utilized?

I’m hoping this is wrapped up by next week, although I keep saying “next week” every **** week. Signing day is three weeks away…if we can’t get a staff in place by then, that’s just flat out embarrassing considering he’s supposedly making elite-level high school recruits a priority til said date.

Advertisement
How much alcohol had you consumed before you had that weird thought last night?

Advertisement

2nd wave of portal guys hopefully will be more friendly than the 1st, because we missed out on guys that I wholeheartedly believe were due to not having coaches in place (DMoney confirmed this, just as many of us were suspecting). We now have had two of our seven supposed official visits cancel this weekend (Florence and Halton). Both are west coast guys so maybe Lanning got to them, and yes I know Florence cited personal and family reasons so I will absolutely give him the benefit of the doubt.

Heck if I was a recruit, why would I commit to a team where I don’t definitively know who my coach will be or how I will be utilized?

Where’d you see Halton cancelled? Also, 7?! I never saw more than 4 had planned on coming. Iuli, Florence*, McCoy, Halton.

I’ve decided to turn in tweet notifications for like 20 potential coaches in case they make an announcement since the Canes Football account doesn’t want to tweet news lol
Just do Bruce Feldman and its the same **** thing. You'll have the added benefit of knowing when Akron hires a special teams coach or Eastern Michigan has found a DB coach.

But heck if I was a recruit, why would I commit to a team where I don’t definitively know who my coach will be or how I will be utilized?

I’m hoping this is wrapped up by next week, although I keep saying “next week” every **** week. Signing day is three weeks away…if we can’t get a staff in place by then, that’s just flat out embarrassing considering he’s supposedly making elite-level high school recruits a priority til said date.
i didn’t know halton canceled. 247 reported this morning that miami is hosting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back