Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve decided to turn in tweet notifications for like 20 potential coaches in case they make an announcement since the Canes Football account doesn’t want to tweet news lol

Advertisement
Just woke up and catching up on the 10 pages I missed. I only got 5 hours of sleep in so **** impressive. Im proud of you all.

To summarize, it sounds like DC name Cribby is hearing is someone that’s been mentioned for a while and would be met with general positivity here.

And the OC is maybe a relatively lesser name that hasn’t been discussed much and would be hotly debated. People that know the game would like it while the others would potentially be up in arms.

Am I caught up?
this thread doesn't sleep...

Nicolas Cage Ok GIF

Psyching myself up for another day of rehashing the same names over and over again and then expecting a 5 o'clock announcement that never comes

Advertisement
I think he’d survive with that pick since he gets the “Canes Bro” mentality and the type of offense Mario will likely want but he’s not at the top of his list. I don’t think we’re getting him. Sounds like he’ll get an NFL OC job.
He’s been fairly clear and consistent with his takes on an OC. I don’t see him dying on Dorsey Hill in Super Mario World.

A concern is an OC or offense that takes a step back (with TVD and the weapons we have) while Mario builds the trenches.

He’s also consistently less emotional than many of our other resident experts — if he’s positive about the hire, he’ll point out some of the nuances as to why and us less informed on the coaching circles will be able to get a fair read.

Advertisement
At this point in the game. I'm resigned to the fact that if LCE is cool with the OC pick,, then I'm cool with the pick. If he's not happy with the choice, then I'd legit be concerned.

Unless of course the choice turns out to be my dawg, Kenny Dorsey. Then, to be perfectly honest, IDGAF what anyone else thinks because Imaa ride or die with KD! Bring me KD and let's shock the world again!!
No disrespect to LCE or Macho, from the short time I’ve been on here I respect their opinions more than others but…. U guys dont think forming your own opinions is a better way to gauge if you’d be happy or not? Just curious

Advertisement
Yeah Torchy's is from Austin, they are opening up a spot in Altamonte later this year.

Hunger St Tacos(Winter Park) and Black Rooster Taqueria (Mills 50) are pretty nice

If you're up in Casselberry/Fern Park, there's a little food truck called Francisco's Taco Madness, they used to be in front of Lowes, now they are across 17-92 from it, but they make some mean Al Pastor... their burritos are a little sloppy, but some of the best I've had in town

Check out "The Pass" in altamonte. The operate out of a small warehouse, no dining just takout.
[/QUOTE]
Off of 434?

Advertisement
He’s a name that I’ve mentioned when it all started as a candidate. He’s on the original list that I quit updating lol.
His list first had Schumann or Belk, but later changed to Schumann or Mason. It also has Patridge for co-DC, but I assumed that was Charlie not Chris, since it says DL. I don't think any other names were included?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back