Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you're right, but reading the tea leaves from the insiders, I assumed he was considered near the top of the candidate rap sheet.
I don't recall any insiders saying he was definitively in the mix. No ties to Mario and people just assumed he was because he has a DB background

Advertisement
5EAAB85C-B60A-4B60-9A09-0E91911EF832.jpeg

I was getting comfortable with belk but if we can get Schumann and addae that might be the move. Mario would probably have to interview addae for 8 hours tho lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
To think we stsrted today with

"Today night be the day"

Only to habe Candle turn us down and Trob dip😂.

Mario orchestrated that because we went from like 848 pages to 920
today. Onwards to 1,000

Advertisement
He didn’t hire his DC at Oregon when he came in until 2/28 I think…stop panicking

Please stop this bullsh!te.

When Taggart left Oregon, he took exactly TWO position coaches with him. One position coach was fired. EVERYONE ELSE was retained by Mario.

Mario's FIRST season as head coach at Oregon...was Jim Leavitt's SECOND season as DC at Oregon...and Arroyo's SECOND season as OC (he was Co-OC the year before with Mario).

Please stop lying about how long it took Mario to "hire assistant coaches" at Oregon. A couple of LATER replacements were quick, and a couple took more time.

Mario also hired his first staff at FIU fairly quickly.

That’s not ok. That shouldn’t fly here. There’s a lot of behind the scenes work that goes on from now until the end of February. Roster evals and prepping for weight room gains/losses, pre-spring installs, spring expectations, personal evals and self-scout, player meetings.. Not even mentioning signing day.

We’re totally fvcked if it takes anywhere near that long. Legitimately a month and a half behind EVERYONE in America.
my god. get a grip.

Advertisement
He Said he can only go by what he’s telling the kids and recruits. He didn’t guarantee that he’d leave but just what he said
I mean the part about other schools being after TRob so it never being official he was back kinda pointed this way

Or left it open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back