Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn’t hire his DC at Oregon when he came in until 2/28 I think…stop panicking
That’s not ok. That shouldn’t fly here. There’s a lot of behind the scenes work that goes on from now until the end of February. Roster evals and prepping for weight room gains/losses, pre-spring installs, spring expectations, personal evals and self-scout, player meetings.. Not even mentioning signing day.

We’re totally fvcked if it takes anywhere near that long. Legitimately a month and a half behind EVERYONE in America.

Advertisement
That’s not ok. That shouldn’t fly here. There’s a lot of behind the scenes work that goes on from now until the end of February. Roster evals and prepping for weight room gains/losses, pre-spring installs, spring expectations, personal evals and self-scout, player meetings.. Not even mentioning signing day.

We’re totally fvcked if it takes anywhere near that long. Legitimately a month and a half behind EVERYONE in America.
were Legitimately running s diff scheme on both sides. This gotta get wrapped up asap.

Justice has been served.

While everyone else is sleeping.
1642652087301.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not getting ahead of myself here...but There's no defending Mario if he misses out on Schumann, Mason, and Belk. Not to f^cking Ok St, not to ND where you can't run your own D without Freeman looking over your shoulder, and not to UGA who will probably have Muschamp in some sort of DC role.

Let's just wait and see...but waiting and seeing ain't working as of this moment.

I mean you're creating false narratives now. Do we even know that Mario interviewed Mason?
I guess you're right, but reading the tea leaves from the insiders, I assumed he was considered near the top of the candidate rap sheet. Losing T-Rob had me feeling like that idea might be true.

Maybe it's an NFL guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back