Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horror Robot GIF by Hollyoaks

Advertisement
Is Mario one of those dudes who likes the chase more than the catch? Who likes to flirt but doesn’t ****?

Or is this a big lead up to an even bigger ****?

Tune in post-NSD to find out.

I tend to agree with you. While we could do worse, I'm not feeling it. Going against G5 competition doesn't equal diagnosing an NFL D, or doing what Briles has done at every stop.

That being said, I'll give him a shot if he's hired.
Huh? Dorsey has never called plays. Never calling plays doesn’t compare to leading a offense for a decade as OC and HC. You’re acting like he’s leading a P5 against G5. Hes the best option by far.

Advertisement
I am no Lance R. But I've seen them play at least a handful of times over the past couple of years. Nothing struck me as brilliant. I also looked at his recruiting classes, consistently #1 or #2 in the MAC, yet his offensive production is nothing special. If anything, he's gotten worse over time.
When he had woodside those offenses was good and he put up huge numbers. And u don’t have to be a brainiac. Just bring a modern system that will allow your qb to flourish and get your playmakers the ball. He has shown he can do that.

Advertisement
I'm going to be honest, I don't really like Candle. Briles, Brady, even Dorsey with no OC experience, had me nodding my head. Candle is not a trade up from Lashlee.
Tough crowd. Also tough sh**, cause it's probably gonna be one of those guys.

Based on the eye test, I like Candle quite a bit.

Whenever I watch Toledo play (admittedly only against none G5 opponents), they are always competitive especially offensively.

Bring him to me.

Advertisement
I am no Lance R. But I've seen them play at least a handful of times over the past couple of years. Nothing struck me as brilliant. I also looked at his recruiting classes, consistently #1 or #2 in the MAC, yet his offensive production is nothing special. If anything, he's gotten worse over time.
Did you just say his offensive production isn't special? What do you consider special, because over the last nine/ten seasons, he's averaging right around 35 ppg and roughly 455 ypg. That's **** impressive and a lot of continuity over a lengthy period of time, imo. I can post the stats if you'd like.

Advertisement
I'm going to be honest, I don't really like Candle. Briles, Brady, even Dorsey with no OC experience, had me nodding my head. Candle is not a trade up from Lashlee.
We don't need a trade up from Lashlee.. Him paired with a competent defense and Mario/Mirabal fixing the run blocking is exactly what we need

Reactions: jsy

I mean if Mandy’s defense couldn’t just get a couple stops Miami would’ve won 10 games last year with Lashlee offense.

If whoever comes in scores 30pts or more majority of games I’d be a pretty happy person.

He seems very similar to Lashlee to me

I was higher on Lashlee than a lot here. Yeah he did some maddening things but when TVD took over he did a lot I really liked

I do personally think Candle is an upgrade but it’s tough to really gauge how much. Be curious to see how Lashlees offenses do when he takes over HC duties

Not making excuses for Candle but it could be something I dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back