Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Offensive FEI rating weighs a team’s expected performance against an average opponent on a neutral field. G5 programs tend to play a majority of their games against below average competition so FEI punishes them for it despite the fact that they’re just playing against teams equal to their talent level.

Honestly, I wouldn’t put a ton of faith in any metric that says FSU had a better offense than Miami in 2021.
This!

Advertisement

And there it is. Ole Piggyback Navarro. Only thing missing is a tweet on the Candle rumors saying he has been hearing the same thing for about a week

Twitch Friend GIF by Hyper RPG

Lol, predictable! What does he say about candle? This guy is such a joke. He and others have been clowned by sh1tty sources for a while now
Nothing on Candle.

Even Borry Jaxsoff has nothing. Only Susan was courageous enough to show that none of them know anything!!!

Advertisement
Offensive FEI rating weighs a team’s expected performance against an average opponent on a neutral field. G5 programs tend to play a majority of their games against below average competition so FEI punishes them for it despite the fact that they’re just playing against teams equal to their talent level.

Honestly, I wouldn’t put a ton of faith in any metric that says FSU had a better offense than Miami in 2021.
Thank you for the information.

Advertisement
I felt kinda bad that I couldn’t get anything on the coordinators , it took me digging enough to know all the people saying the knew the coordinators and that they were hired were full of ****. I’ve still got my rocks off with portal commits and the other staff hirings. After Feldmans Manny buyout tweet I was disappointed in him and his info.
I wonder if that was an effort to cool the Mario flames via Bruce. What was the timing on that report?

Advertisement
I tend to agree with you. While we could do worse, I'm not feeling it. Going against G5 competition doesn't equal diagnosing an NFL D, or doing what Briles has done at every stop.

That being said, I'll give him a shot if he's hired.
Yes, he’s coaching Vs. G5 talent for the most part…. but He’s coaching G5 talent as well. I remember his offenses giving us fits a couple years ago. We won the games, because we had DECIDED talent advantages, but he showed me something in those matchups. A.) He showed me he could scheme up a game plan for a team full of little guys, to be able to compete with the big boys. And b.) He could adjust said plan, on the fly. IMO, he checks most of the boxes that we’re looking for in an OC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back