Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Would he be brought in as LB and co-DC under Belk or is he a DC on his own?
He could be brought in as a CO-DC no matter what circumstance because if it’s Schumann then we need an OLBs coach as well. This sounds to me that it’s schuman or Belk. If we’re playing 4 man front like Shemar said then these are the only two guys we’re connected to that use a 4 man front. Belk uses it as a base while Schumann is a hybrid front guy and switches between 3-4 and 4-3.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you really wanna amp up your fishing game, I strongly suggest subscribing to ‘Salt Strong’.
Those insider maps are dead on; I always catch fish now just by planning out my trip.
It was cold with 20mph sustained winds and I fished a wind protected canal all by myself today.

Definitely going to check this out. I don’t fish or have a boat but I bought a used Honda Civic with a “Salt Life” sticker on it so want to be prepared

Advertisement
If you really wanna amp up your fishing game, I strongly suggest subscribing to ‘Salt Strong’.
Those insider maps are dead on; I always catch fish now just by planning out my trip.
It was cold with 20mph sustained winds and I fished a wind protected canal all by myself today.

My buddy runs a fishing podcast where he interviews Captains across the Southeast. Check it out.

Advertisement
Coach contacts each player individually, thanks them and resigns the following morning after no long term commitment was offered to counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back