Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
No, he's a minister now.
1642567506613.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
For a second I thought this was former NFL RB and Miami-native Tim Lester and was going to comment. Then I saw that he unfortunately died of Covid last December. As teen girls say in Miami....I felt crunchy.
****. Coach Lester was our RBs coach at Chaminade my senior year. Good dude. I wondered what he was up to recently. That is horrible news.

****. Coach Lester was our RBs coach at Chaminade my senior year. Good dude. I wondered what he was up to recently. That is horrible news.
Yeah, I know. I reference the Steelers and Pennsylvania football too often on here but I met him twice as a kid when he was with the Steelers and he was always a super cool guy. Dude was the consummate team player too blocking for Bettis. Was sad to see what happened.

Yeah, I know. I reference the Steelers and Pennsylvania football too often on here but I met him twice as a kid when he was with the Steelers and he was always a super cool guy. Dude was the consummate team player too blocking for Bettis. Was sad to see what happened.
Coach G our head coach is originally from Beaver Falls PA, so I'm sure having a former Steeler on his staff wasn't a hard sell at all. But yeah. You'd think a former fullback for the Steelers would be super intense and he was anything but that. Pretty chill. Good teacher. Great guy. I legit had no idea. smh

Advertisement
This thread was doing 10 pages every half hour when you guys were talking about wrestling. We get some actual big news today for the first time in a month and it slows to a snails pace.

You guys aren't gonna like it but I'm gonna say it...you don't deserve 1,000 pages.
There’s another thread that pulled a ton of posts on the same subject but limited to the OC rumors.

This thread was doing 10 pages every half hour when you guys were talking about wrestling. We get some actual big news today for the first time in a month and it slows to a snails pace.

You guys aren't gonna like it but I'm gonna say it...you don't deserve 1,000 pages.
We are missing over 60 pages from the mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back